• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

New member - 2 x K10s - and a structural problem?!

ashnelson

Ex. Club Member
Hi, I'm a new(ish) member and signed up as I bought 2 x K10s recently from the internet. I owned a K10 H reg 1.2 GS over ten years ago then swapped it for a silver K11 Profile - just traded that in for a nice new Laguna for my wife. Really missed the K10 and the way it could be modded so bought two more - bit bonkers really! Thought I'd show them below! The red one is an F reg GSX - really nice condition and obviously cared for by its previous owner who serviced at the Nissan dealer and replaced ALL the parts with GENUINE NISSAN at the dealer for the past 22 years!!! He must have been loaded, but it's paid off as it drives lovely with no knocks or rattles or anything! The white one is a 1.2 LX K reg but that came with lots of faults - tatty bodywork which I'm just in the process of doing up and now it won't start due to something up with carburettor!

Attachments

• SDC10630.JPG
    SDC10630.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 309
  • SDC10623.JPG
    SDC10623.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 273
  • SDC10626.JPG
    SDC10626.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 281
  • vine on its own.jpg
    vine on its own.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 294
Forgot to mention!

Sorry, forgot to mention about the "structural problem"! On the K reg 1.2 LX, I did a bit of probing around and the inner wheel arch (ie. inside where the tyre is) just crumbled when I prodded it with my finger - the picture shows what I mean - is this going to be an MOT failure?! Can it be fixed? The hole leads through into the box section thing... what can be done about this? It seems to be the same at both sides...

Attachments

• SDC10631.JPG
    SDC10631.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 285
Back