Micra Super S For Sale....

CMF_nsm

» CMF Member
Hey All...

After some serious thoughts (with my wife) we have decided to sell our little Micra Super S.With a little new born baby,it kinda gets a little hard to cart around pram,baby stuff etc.So i will describe the Micra as best i can...

1997 Micra Series II Super S 1997,Red in colour,Air con,Pwr steer,Air bag,ABS,Log books,All Super S options,Cd player,Near new tyres,All original condition,No modifications,Just had a new low klm late model gearbox installed with a machined flywheel and a brand new clutch,(also had rear main seal replaced).The Micra has no rego at the moment,will leave that to the buyer(interstate buyers welcome).Will help with rego for any NSW buyers after purchase has been made.I am looking for serious buyers that can appreciate a rare car.The price is $4000.00 firm...If anyone has any questions they can call on 0410 343822 or 0411 600005.Would prefer phone call rather than emails...

Regards.

Nick...

CMF_Tony

» CMF Member
When i was on leave from work and my wifes car was playing up we took my baby and 2 girls on a day trip in the super s with a pram also,and got bye.

The micra is the second car so its pretty rare to take the whole family out in but it does cope when toy need it. Just got back from my mums house with a table and washing machine in the micra.

CMF_nsm

» CMF Member
hey jay85...

just interesting in getting peoples thoughts on theses Super S...most have just bought a micra and wondered why mine wasn't for sale a month or so ago...

CMF_nsm

» CMF Member
Hey all...

We need to move this Micra Super S,so we are prepared to accept $3800.00 for it....it drives well and the new gearbox is a treat since the install...Thats not a bad price for a Series II Micra Super S with all the options....Something to think about...

Regards.

Nick

CMF_nsm

» CMF Member
Hi All...

Just some pics of my micra for sale...

Nick...

Attachments

• 31770.jpg
    31770.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 32
Back