WTB: Micra Super S in Perth

CMF_sillbeer

» CMF Member
Looking for a reasonable condition Super S in Perth. There's one in Carlisle at a 'dealer', but it's taken a few hits and the interior is shot.

Even if it's out of Perth and reasonable happy to look at it.

Cheers
Brendan

CMF_sillbeer

» CMF Member
You have a spare one? I'm really not too sure to honest how much I want to spend. I guess it would also depend on the condition and what needs to be done to it. Looking at it for cheap run around for the wife. She has a 7-seater CX9, but doesn't need all that to get around sometimes.

Any chance of a photo or two? brendan 'aat' ipixel.com.au

CMF_Sick Super S

» CMF Member
sillbeer WROTE:

"You have a spare one? I'm really not too sure to honest how much I want to spend. I guess it would also depend on the condition and what needs to be done to it. Looking at it for cheap run around for the wife. She has a 7-seater CX9, but doesn't need all that to get around sometimes.<BR><BR>Any chance of a photo or two? brendan 'aat' ipixel.com.au

iwill send some tomorrow.

CMF_ayu452

» CMF Member
if sillbeer aint interested, i dont mind looking
i am keen on finding a micra sub $3k.
i also looked at that one for sale, and seems pretty wrecked.
i had a 92' corolla in heap better nick

CMF_cowboydave

» CMF Member
Hey Brendan, I'm looking at selling my Super S in the new year if you are interested. It runs well, has a few little things that need fixing but nothing major. Looking for around $3000. I'll send you some photo's and info in a day or two.

CMF_sillbeer

» CMF Member
@cowboydave - thanks for that. When in the new year? I've now been asked we hold off until after a holiday in early March, so if it's still available then, will be happy to check it out. What colour is it (important factor when considering a vehicle for the Mrs)?

CMF_cowboydave

» CMF Member
March will be perfect for me, I'm in no rush to sell but do have a new project coming up. It's Red. Has lowered springs and whiteline panhard rod. Also has 14" rims with newish Nexan tyres. Been crazy busy last couple days but will en devour to get some pics to you asap.

CMF_Perthsupers

» CMF Member
I'm also interested in a Super S in Perth.

Currently have an LX, but it's just not the same and have passed it onto my sister.

Should never have sold the first Super S I had.

Are pics able to be uploaded on here at all?

CMF_sillbeer

» CMF Member
I'm still after a Super S here in Perth. Prefer something in very good to excellent condition. Any colour apart from green is preferable. Ready to buy now if it's the right car.

Back