• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

My "moddedmicra" K10!

Status
Not open for further replies.
frank:
not sure if there is a difference between arnold's engine and my old one really?

slyboogie:
cheers. Nah it wasnt too difficult to do really, straight swap as they are basicly the same engine! Ive done plenty of similar things anyway as im studying motorsport.

Awesome, i want to go for a job in a modifying garage but i've still alot to learn yet =D Btw, whats the internal diameter on those radiator hoses? I'm assuming you just bought a length of silicone hose and it bent to shape ok?

Also, what would be the correct coolant to use to re-fill my radiator? I've got to change the rad anyway as it leaks, but my rover for example needs an orangey red coolant, the green one causes it to overheat quicker. Just thoguht i'd check ;)

Awesome, i want to go for a job in a modifying garage but i've still alot to learn yet =D Btw, whats the internal diameter on those radiator hoses? I'm assuming you just bought a length of silicone hose and it bent to shape ok?

Also, what would be the correct coolant to use to re-fill my radiator? I've got to change the rad anyway as it leaks, but my rover for example needs an orangey red coolant, the green one causes it to overheat quicker. Just thoguht i'd check ;)

its 25mm ID i just bought this : Coolant Hose

I just used normal antifreeze in mine as my grandad had a big drum of it.

thats a good price as well, best i could find was £23.50 delivered. I suppose this is about the same but i can chuck in some stainless jubilee clips and save on postage.

I'ma ssuming your coolant is ok? If so thats enough for me =) I only want the hoses for a bit of bay bling ;) That said, anyone know what i can use to remove the horrible black gunk thats built up all over my engine + engine bay?

thats a good price as well, best i could find was £23.50 delivered. I suppose this is about the same but i can chuck in some stainless jubilee clips and save on postage.

I'ma ssuming your coolant is ok? If so thats enough for me =) I only want the hoses for a bit of bay bling ;) That said, anyone know what i can use to remove the horrible black gunk thats built up all over my engine + engine bay?

Yer my coolant is fine, never had a problem with it. Just household degreaser ive heard does the trick but im too lazy to bother :p

moddedmicra

i think the 5 speed 1.0 has a high compression head ( well worth keeping )

Okay cheers frank :D

We had to take our decorations down at work today and when i thought they were binning it they were actually decorating my car grr :p

520803491a6488838780l.jpg

520803491a6488838993l.jpg

ordered some xenon headlight bulbs and led sidelights today so should be nice and bright soon :D

nice pic mate so glad that kit is back on a k10 not stuck in my garage :) looks bloody awesome!

Yeah looks great that. You attending any shows this year? Donny/JAE?

indeed we need to make more of an impression this year at shows we need all these kitted 10s at the shows otherwise Arnold will be on his own again! lol

well i try my best to get there, we'll have to try and get more k10's than 11s there!

Donny is the easter weekend. JAE is usually third weekend of July. Obviously everyone welcome at JAE, Kev will send out invites for stand places at donny - they're limited, but yours looks worthy! :)

:D

never know mine may get a showing around about this year again!

depends if i get chence to work on it :$

but yeah!

looks nice and clean that one :)

the boby kit looks nice, does make it look like a chav car, like some kits i've seen on cars driving around.

omg! just heard it passed its MOT! was expecting a big bill! :p

only advistorys for front dampers and underbody corrosion. will treat it to a huge clean when I get round to it :blush:

Yesterday did these:
Left one if heated rear windscreen and right it for front fog lights and yes it is real carbon! the one just below them is for reversing lights.

520803491a6718537112l.jpg

520803491a6718537301l.jpg

And added a nismo sticker:

520803491a6718537454l.jpg

520803491a6718537646l.jpg

Just a little update - Bought a set of 13" steelies yesterday, 5 good tyres so gonna spray them up tomorrow as my alloys got munched! :(

needs bucket seats :p the rear steel's look in the arches rate bad...that rear bumper makes them look worse from the angle of the pic it looks to big IMO. is coming along nicely tho :)

yer i know what u mean but money constraints at the moment mean that not a lot will be changing for a while. sits quite far in the arch cause all the dampers are ######ed

made an adaptor and welded it to my air pan today to take my hks filter, will post up a pic when i get a chance

get some buckets mate :p white steelies on your red k10 looks sweet!!!

only 1harness?? passengers in back i guess

yer i have to take detox and another mate to college everyday so for now i can only have one :(

hey hey, looking good bud!!! im after the square plates for back of mine!
very smart!

yer i have to take detox and another mate to college everyday so for now i can only have one :(

i see! but in the future.....will we see two lol and stripped out rear? :laugh:

On the way back from Sammyboi's today the beast hit 123456.7 miles :D

Picks to follow :glance:

520803491a7002249476l.jpg

Air intake I welded on, fitting size on the end for mushroom filter.

520803491a7002249833l.jpg

123456.7 miles!

520803491a7002250158l.jpg

My new super s alloys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back