My Micra

colour code, colour code, colour code!! lol will look sweet once that has been done, how much is that lowered by and what springs?

That is one hell of a smart Micra! Nice work mate... If you don't mind me asking, what wheels are you using and what size are they? Get a couple of splitters on and some side skirts and it would look awesome!

Does look nice actually!!! Even without colour coding, gloss black bumpers may look nice hehe. Keep up the good work mate, looks good. :D

Looking good mate, i would colour code bumpers or get some sr bumpers then get a smooth boot!

hey thx everyone i don't plan on colour coding the bumpers as i think its a good contrast and im just trying to be different with this car,

it mighten be lowered the safest way but it works and holds to the ground like #### unbeatable no1 can stay with me, i have tein 35mm drop springs with 4 coils cut of the front and 3 out of the back and a set of kyb gas shocks

the wheels are rota wheels - jspl 15" with 45 tyres

yea i want a gti ibiza rear splitter 4 it cse the bk bumper sits that touch higher than the front so it will even it up i cudn't put side skirts on im already getting stuck on ramps lol it well worth it tho

the sunstrip says "voko wheels" its the girls brother business so i decided to throw one on not many about lol.

the washer jets came on it believe it or not i think they are tacky myself will get rid of them some day

i'll get pictures of the inside on tuesday or wednesday cause the bucket seats should be in by then its pretty different and has a 145db sound system :D

Thx Again

o there is more stuff coming lad don't wanna say much will just throw picture's up when i get it sorted got a few cool things in mind which i hope u'll all like just need to get my ass into gear.

was thinkin about sr bumpers but don't wanna make it look like a faster car than it is and i like the flush boot just need the cash lol think thats alot of ppl's down fall

Rocking_Rota, glad to see your so enthuastic. However could you please read your posts before posting and at least make some attempt to make them literate!

Tidy car, i really like it. Definitely keep the bumpers black, there are too many Micras with colour coded bumpers around which look the same.

Back