Thinking of getting a Micra but needs some help 2 ??

i found this last weekend, this one is more sound then the other as well as its the way its advertised, not spoken to the owner yet.

the only problem this is far far away from me at the moment nearly 260miles but when i,m home in london it wont so bad but that will be in a week or so. it has 3 days left on it and no bids yet i dont wanna bid and then tyrns out to be a dog with out looking at it and inspecting and driving it as well as hearing from the owner.

please let me know what you think:

• 2000 NISSAN MICRA 1.3 MYSTIQUE 5DR
  • MOT Expiry: Jun 2010
  • Road Tax: Jun 2010
  • LTD EDITION ( SPECIAL FACTORY ORDER FLIP PEARL PAINTWORK)
  • ONE FAMILY OWNER FROM NEW, ONLY 66.000mls
  • FULL SERVICE HISTORY, ALL OLD MOTs
  • POWER STEERING
  • ALLOY WHEELS
  • AIR CONDITIONING
  • SUNROOF
  • ELECTRIC FRONT WINDOWS
  • REMOTE CENTRAL LOCKING
  • SPECIAL ORDER METALLIC PAINT
  • FULL SERVICE HISTORY
  • MOT AND TAXED UNTIL JUNE 2010
  • CD PLAYER WITH REMOVABLE FRONT PANEL

INSIDE:

JUST VALETED, VERY TIDY WITH NO MARKS OR BURNS ON THE LOVELY VELOUR SEATS

WHEELS/TYRES:

ALL WHEELS IN VERY NICE CONDITION WITH A FEW VERY MINOR CURB SCUFFS.. TYRES ARE IN GREAT CONDITION WITH LOADS OF LIFE LEFT IN THEM

BODYWORK:

VERY GOOD GENERAL CONDITION, A FEW MARKS AND PIN DENTS AS YOU WOULD EXPECT ON A CAR OF THIS AGE AND MILEAGE. A COUPLE OF BUMPER SCUFFS HAVE BEEN TOUCHED UP AS THE PHOTOS SHOW. THIS IS AN AMAZING PAINT FINISH CALLED ChromaFlairâ AT SOME ANGLES THE CAR IS GOLD, THEN AS YOU MOVE AROUND THE CAR IT SEEMS TO CHANGE TO A PURPLE COLOUR THEN ORANGE.... IT LOOKS GREAT!

MECHANICAL:

SHE DRIVES VERY WELL FOR HER AGE AND MILEAGE WITH NO MAJOR FAULTS. FULL SERVICE HISTORY (LAST SERVICE AT 62901mls IN MAY 2009) ALL OLD MOTs V5 CERTIFICATE AND TWO KEYS...

IN GENERAL THIS IS A VERY HONEST LITTLE CAR WITH PLENTY OF LIFE LEFT IN HER, SHE HAS BEEN OWNED BY THE SAME FAMILY FROM NEW AND THEY HAVE LOOKED AFTER HER WELL. SHE JUST NEEDS A NICE NEW HOME....

at the moment it stands at £1000.00 which is way out my budget by £200-300 but id rather spend that on a good one then spend time and money fixing a so called deal like the red one above.

23150390.jpg

By aamier at 2009-12-08

98297234.jpg

By aamier at 2009-12-08

32030366.jpg

By aamier at 2009-12-08

98126055.jpg

By aamier at 2009-12-08

17866942.jpg

By aamier at 2009-12-08

30513298.jpg

By aamier at 2009-12-08

53627149.jpg

By aamier at 2009-12-08

71054676.jpg

By aamier at 2009-12-08

70532623.jpg

By aamier at 2009-12-08

exterior damage he / she talking about :

19357577.jpg

By aamier at 2009-12-08

48152543.jpg

By aamier at 2009-12-08

your opionion please.

OP
OP
A
cheers

what do you think of that model of micra and the last time the guys said something about facelift for the red one. is this the same case, is there anything unique about this model?

also the mileage thats ok surely for the year and the asking price?

Shaun

***StaGGeRed***
cheers

what do you think of that model of micra and the last time the guys said something about facelift for the red one. is this the same case, is there anything unique about this model?

also the mileage thats ok surely for the year and the asking price?

well unfortunately im not the person to ask about k11's as i own a k10 and its my first car :) and for mileage i would say that is good but then again i have only got 79k on the clock and the car is 17 years old :p

Alexx117

STI
Club Member
you can bid on ebay and win and then still have all rights to refuse to pay when you go to collect and its not as you thought it was :)

This is a nicely specced car, something worth keeping in mind (it'll cost you an absolute bomb to add things like A/C later on to a car that doesn't have one).

Looks very tidy, and probably is. I wouldn't worry too much about the few scrapes (but as mentioned, don't bother repairing them, you'll never match the flip paintwork, and I doubt you'll find a replacement in that colour!)

Very nice original car!

And if you do buy it, I'll happily pay 40 quid for that steering wheel, which should help you make up the difference.

OP
OP
A
hey all

yaa i gathered about the paint work it would be a pain to repair but really my main the concern is the overall condition of the engine and interior as well as elecs and ac etc and i,m hoping the owner is decent and doesn't wanna meet at some car park with the spares at the back

also its the 1.3 engine, which i,m hpoing is better then 1.0 litre thati have driven?

samcsd

Ex. Club Member
looks like a nice car!

never mind about the last one mate...

(yeah I did mean can't before, always make the best typos :S)

samcsd

Ex. Club Member
looks like a nice car!

never mind about the last one mate...

(yeah I did mean can't before, always make the best typos :S)

Tom 1.0

Ex. Club Member
looks good,

the chromaflare ones are very rare,

looks even better in reality to,

it is pretty much top spec with every option that nissan put onto the k11 micras, sort like a 5 door Si with trippy paint,

if it is in good nick, snap it up quickly, its a great car for the money and very unique (Y)

OP
OP
A
thanks a lot

yaa id love to see it, i emailed the owner 2 days ago now i think and still not replied.

you mean all the options mentioned above, or is there anything else i,m missing?

it would be nice if he had picture of the engine bay at least.

how much you reckon they are worth?

Tom 1.0

Ex. Club Member
pretty much mate yeah,

if yo can see it and you think its a goer get it,

price looks about right, try and knock him down on the scratches then, but i wouldnt be surprised if he wouldnt go lower than 950 though,

all in all,

it looks good mate

OP
OP
A
yaa it would be good but hes about 260 miles away at the moment but when i,m at home it will be a bit nearer but that wont be till the 18.12.09.

my original budget was £500-600 for a micra since the red one it made me think if i want a gooden with cd player and in good condition i need to pay abit more.

i dont wanna bid for it till i see it and owner still not replying. but it does look ok and looks like hes look after it.

is there anything spefic i should keep an eye or test on this model?

OP
OP
A
hi all

no answer from owner still, i,m sacking this one as well.

i will find another and start another thread if thats ok by the MODS?

OP
OP
A
i have enquired about other car also based in leeds (same as the red car in previous thread).

this is what i asked:

hi

is the Service history from Nissan approved or Nissan?

is there any rust at all?

any dogs or smoker in car?

any rattles from engine?

has the car been modified at all apart from what nissan has given you?

is there any old MOTs or paperwork for the work done to the car?

could a viewing be arranged?

Thanks

got a reply from the owner

lots of questions simple answer the car is spot on come and have a look we are east leeds be quick others coming at weekend

is it me or all ebay sellers based in leeds are just plain awkward. i mean i sold my cars before people rang and asked questions and i did my best to answer rather then silly comments like that!

Car 3