• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

my micra vibe

hi first thread second micra first was a k10 had the rust tho :( any way im 21 and have always liked micras and am
always in convos that start with some one saying why didnt you buy a decent car :mad:

really annoys me in total iv had around 11 cars lots of them civics cant really fault them just the people that drive them and im sick of being assosiated with them which made me finally get a micra as theres none around here that dont have old ladies in hehe

anyway here is my car
20120409_170647.jpg
20120409_170635.jpg

20120409_170607.jpg

not done much what i have done tho is

civic ek9 gear knob

i found clocks with rev guage in just looking to get the rev bit working tho

cd player also fitted a cig lighter socket as mine didnt come with 1

in the middle of desticker and bump strips as we speak just letting sticky stuff remover set in

also de wiperd

bit of a scrappys whore so always down there tinkerin haha always finding bits and bobs

will get more pics of the bits and bobs along the way

also the car has nats i seem to remember from this forum while reading a while back tha t this isnt a good thing ?? any advice on this would be much appretiated <<not sure if thats how its spelt:confused:

thanks heres some pics from 2 day so you can see how it stands now
20120420_214833.jpg
bums/t404/jdmduffy/20120420_214911.jpg[/IMG]
20120420_215000.jpg

nothing amazing got some rust on inner rear arch 2 sort first before spending money om mods :(

always tinkering so more picks 2 come

Good choice of car & spec :D
"always in convos that start with some one saying why didnt you buy a decent car "
I enjoy that topic,especially if their car happens to be made in France or Italy ;)
Welcome!

thank and yea ano what you mean 9 times out of 10 thay get out a clio or corsa
my reply is usually a face palm :)

any way not a real update did manage to get a janspeed 4-2-1 for £15 today its in a sorry state and has a crack in it around 2.5 inch long but i recon i can get it fixd did

also went to scrappys and pickd up a grill one of the squarer << is that a word :confused: lol ones going to try make the nismo rep out of it never tryd anything like that before tho

i have this in my mums attic the now not sure if i want 2 put it in tho had it in my other cars but im kinda enjoying the easyness of jumping in and out the standerd seat just now what do yous guys think
Photo0486.jpg

#had an idea to just a thot but seen a little glanzer to day and the spoiler kinda looks the same size wise but had a kinda "duck bill " effect thing anyone no if this would fit or is it way off ?? heres a pic side ways tho
spoiler.jpg

any ideas
and any input welcome thanks :)

Back