• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

syrup's little vibe

hey guys, i have had my car for nearly 2years now and have become interested in modding it up, nothin OTT but to the point i like. i have seen some really cool modd on this site! ...........anywho my dinky vibe :)

Micra Vibe 1996 P-Reg Metallic Orange
47000Miles
no a/c
no alarm
and everything else factory fitted

Ps........its need a wash :)

my mods so far...........

i have fitted LED dash lights which look pretty cool and really easy to do:

my clock looks a lil silly but easily fixed.

i have also fitted Xenon Headlights and side lights, i also got fog lights with the package from ebay but i dont have fog lights so pfft!

SIDE LIGHTS

HEADLIGHTS (dipped)

i fitted a new head unit when i firsted got the car nothin special but it does the job, i have also fitted rear JBL GTO speaker in the parcel shelf (not Pictured)

if any1s wondering what the glow from under the ashtray and footwell is, it a failed attempt on neon lights. i installed them but they were so flimsy they just kept breaking. i have now taken the out completly.

I have fitted remote central locking too but i will post piccys up later off the mess my car was in :S

i will eventually concentrating on the performance side of it but atm am happy enough with styling.......if thats wat u call it.

o well i hope u like :)

syrup88:wow:

:d why thanks ya's. yeh its a great car only thing i cud complain about is the space, my knees crash the wheel lol. but he's great.....i called him brum lol. thanks guys

Back