my micra is now dead :(

What happened to it? you should salvage a few bits like the spoiler & exhaust and sell them on

i no i should of but the police are edited and towed it for no tax well ####ed me off :( lol but should have a new 1 cuming soon :) hopfully just looking at the moment for a cheap k 11

Oops! Let is serve as a warning to all the car tax dodgers out there! A real shame, despite it being your own fault *lol*

No excuse imo. You had plenty of time to get it back. Going on statistics you probably didn't have insurance or MOT either.

if you dont have tax, you wouldnt have an mot, you probs would nt even have insurance or even a licence either.

own fault. next tim. DRIVE LEGALLY AND ALL WILL BE OK

Unlucky dude, a guy I know was selling his car, and taking it from his lock-up to the MoT station, stopped off at his house to get the directions, and the car got clamped outside his house!
You can drive to an MoT centre without tax or MoT as long as you show proof of the booking, but the garage wouldnt do it as he missed the appointment, he couldnt afford the fine so the car got crushed! How annoying!

right the car had mot !!
no the car is in rugby !!
no i never had insurance just had the car moted
a question to ed wot do you mean had pleanty of time to get it back ???

They will give you notice and you will have had time to organise to get it back, providing you have the means to pay. Sounds like you were in the wrong and it was parked illegially without insurance on a public highway.

There is no excuse for that. Oh and insurance comes first, even before MOT.

You should of got the Insurance, waited for the insurance paper work to come through, Then take it to be MOTed, once the mot is passed go to a post office and tax it.

Thats the way i would of done it, Im sure others would of done to.

A couple of people have shown interest in parts, but you have to have purchased the 'sell' membership to be able to trade items on the forums :)

These posts will be recovered if you sign up!

Cheers
Alan

Idiot....

Insurance is the first thing you do, why get the MOT done first and then loose a month or so, just so you have enough money for insurance. Just save up then buy at once

Your own fault

Back