• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

My little k11

I had a look on eBay earlier, I'd like to pay in the area of £200-300 at the most for a good engine which I thinks acceptable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Ahh sweet! Can someone shop my wheels white and black the whole wheels and the grills black? Please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

You know I'm not a fan of body coloured wheels but that actually looks pretty cool. Ill be swapping to banded steels for the winter so a new scheme on the minilites will be on the cards. Bumper looks sweet. Could you do the whole wheel white

NBC so update. Changed my sidelight and reg lights to LEDs. Also made a custom back box from my old motorbike silencer, gives above rumble and sounds great with some beans! Yesterday painted my wheels grills and badges may black. Still waiting on my hid headlights! Ohh and ordered spacer for the rear but I need 10mm shaved off them haha and way some pics before I changed the bulbs
je3u8ady.jpg
9ypa4agy.jpg

Colour code the top bumper bits, remove the side strips. Black the lower plastics and remove the orange from the lights...Now. Start working :p

Received my spiggot rings today. Won't get a chance to fit them till Sunday. Hopefully will stop my wheel wobble above 55mph ( my wheels are balanced )

Update! Today I fitted my spiggot rings which invoked more machining or my wheels to get the perfect to cut a long story short, for the sake of £12 it's a well worthy mood. I have absolutely no wobble through the wheels and the car just generally feels so much better

naqujy5y.jpg

Today changed my interior light led soo bright :) removed my pollen filter and now my fans work amazingly well! The filter was disgusting

Im allergic to peanuts so I used olive oil..... I am not exaggerating when I say literally cooked my bumper :( x

Did your bumper survive? I've tried also rats of black restorer and ways and non work. So I figured the peanut butter would be worth a shot for a couple of quid, just don't want my car stinking of the stuff haha! X

Don't get me looked brand New for all of ten minutes :L
This is how it looks now...
1377817192235.jpg
That was after a clean :rolleyes:
Micrapro very kindly rubbed peanut butter on it for me at and really looked good and lasted about two weeks in all fairness :D like you say worth it for a few quid :)
X

Ahh cool :) it'll smarten my car up till payday when I can afford to buy paint and paint the grey parts black!

That is nasty! Stay clear of veg oil! Just looking on your blog actually. Nice car you've got there

Most deffinately it's keeping mine smart till I have the Time to repaint my back bumper :rolleyes:

Black trim will look Shweeeet! :D

Yes! Deffinately won't be making that mistake again :oops:

Why thankyou very much :) I love her :D X

Well keep us posted :D same color or is it top secret? :p

To late to do exact maths my brain cant handle it :L but just about two weeks :D X

Nah nothing top secret just the same as it is, just want it to be immaculate :)

Ahh unless stupidly cheap tickets were to spring up I'm out ha and I don't think I'd manage the time off work, they cried enough for the silverstone f1 weekend haha x

Good call! ;) it is a fine color :)

Never mind hey.... Like you said allways next year :D means hell just be bigger and better by then :)

X

Back