my friends black K10

I calculate it as roughly 4sec from 30mph to where you accelerate to an indicated 100mph at about 35 seconds. Thats probably fairly accurate time from if you did a standing start. Bearing mind tho that 100 indicated is actually 90-92 in so far every K10 ive ever been in when I have had my GPS with me, you do go a bit further and you may have just hit 100 true mph. Just before you back of I also notice thats the long ratio 5 speed box that car has:)

Lol this pics omg! Ian by the looks of it that car was totally stripped so it may appear slightly quicker. My ST at 1 bar boost take 12 seconds from 30 to 100mph, as a comparison.

What was the fuel pump for? Surely you didnt connect that via an FSE to the carb?! Those pics are crazy lol, looks quite good fun but im so not surprised it ended in disaster hahaha. And using insulation tape on the boost pipes!!!!! No comment on that !!! LOL. Top work for the scrap heap challenge attempt though. :)

anybody how much would a figaro exhaust manifold will cost to buy?

im right in thinking it will be a straight fit onto a ma10?

what turbo could you bolt onto the manifold without modification to the manifold?

and would a ma10 be able to live with a very low level of boost on normal day driving?

or would it be cheaper to buy a engine and loom from a figaro?

these are all random ideas that have come into my head and will drive me crazy if i dont find out the answers

not bad for £50 for the whole conversion!! the pump is from an STi and replaced the standard mechanical one this went through a rising rate regulator that was conected to the boost on the thurbo as it come on boost it upped the fuel to the car :D the pipeing is some old silver foil ducting with about7 roles off tape around it... it would have held up to the boost.. only reasson it faileed was cos it blew an oil feed and went bang... :(

car had nothing inside it spax springs and the turbo conersion it was a great little car lol it wasnt ment to be flashy or fast it was a lets see what happens if we weld on a turbo get some fuel and have some fun..

Thanks for your interest in Google Video.

Currently, the playback feature of Google Video isn't available in your country.

We hope to make this feature available more widely in the future, and we really appreciate your patience

damm german google suxx

Back