Breaking up crashed k10 super - black

sammyboi

MicraMachinePower...
Prices are rough as i have no idea on their values. Dont be afraid to PM me an offer. Need to shift this all ASAP as really need the money to get the red micra on the road! So runing on a first come up with the money, first served basis.

Parts of super s interior in ok condition - (dash, centre console with clock, sill protectors, steering weel and adaptor, Even the carpet if you wish) - PRICES VARY

SEATS, DOOR CARDS, PARCEL SHELF - ALL SOLD PENDING PAYMENT/COLLECTION!

Photos: (ignore the random junk, aka "stuff", its not included! Lol.)

Photo166.jpg

Photo165.jpg

Photo167.jpg

Photo168.jpg

Photo169.jpg

Photo171.jpg

Foah front and rear bumpers with skirts - 80ono
front has some paint damage due to crash but is fine
will consider breaking if can find buyers for all seperate parts

Photos:

P2160905.jpg

Foah Front Bumper
P6040403.jpg

Foah Rear Bumper
DSC00092.jpg

Foah Side Skirts

After the crash with metal reinforcement bar removed:
DSC00256.jpg

DSC00257.jpg

With a 'quick' touch up:
DSC00258.jpg

DSC00259.jpg

15" alloy wheels 100PCD fitment, 5 spoke, will need tyres sorting out! - 80ono
(pictured on black k10 above)

Nissan sunny carb set-up, straight bolt on - 40ono POSSIBLY SOLD!

And any random parts people need just let me know and ill check if its possible!

Pics can be supplied tomorrow, when i have a tidy up and hopefully find my camera, i any interest is shown!

awesom stuff mate! i dont have any atm, will go out and take a few in a sec!

Front foah bumper sold! Rear bumper and skirts still up for grabs! Make me an offer...

Front foah bumper sold! Rear bumper and skirts still up for grabs! Make me an offer...

Damage isnt that bad on front bumper, still all in one piece, but its sold via txt! But the rear bumper and side skirts are still avaliable! Make me an offer if you want them, as it all needs to be gone asap!

ok, the full kit is now avaliable! person who wanted front bumper has pulled out!

just added photos of super s interior in first post!

just added foah bumper pictures, front has some paint damage due to crash, and the fog lights are no longer attached but will still be included in the sale!

Yeah its a digital clock, easy to install as wires were already there with the plug connector.

Im unsure on the gains on the 1.2 but i foud on the 1.0 is helped on the acceleration. May want to check with speedle on this if he is about? as they were originally his discovery and experiment!

Ok then mate, yeah should be there! Hoping to have the red micra up and running by tomorrow! But weathr is rubbish here so not much getting done! But fingers crossed...

Well ill be up santa pod on the saturday and go work all day sunday, but im sure someone can be here if i know your deffo coming! Just let me know so i can make arrangements!

sammyboi said:
Should be mate! In the super they were under the drivers seat and carpet, tucked along the side of the raised centre bit of the chassis.

might take a look and see if the are.

how much you looking for if the wires are there mate

sammy, will the standard airbox fit over the carbs? If not is there any chance you can throw in your one with them?
Cheers

i will have to check that in the morning mate as i am unsure myself, and i wont be able to include the one off my car as i need it, 18year old with a k&n knocks up the insurance quite abit i found! But i may have a standard one free, will check in morning mate!

Altered first post, added a few photos of front foah bumper with reinforcement bar removed and after a 5min touch up.

£25 plus p&p? Or can bring to santa pod if your coming?

Oh and ive found a standard airpan in my room along with a standard carb the i got with the car from curtis. Will check its fitment over sunny carb once im ready and out there.

Yeah thats not a problem! Im deffo coming santa pod now as car up and running! Just been out in it! Woop woop!

Hi,

what milage has the gear box done? I take it it's a four speed box? In your opinion is the gear box quiet and in good working order? If so how much?

Steering wheel and adaptor sold, pending payment up santa pod.

And my best guess on the gear box is that its the original so 80,000ish miles, and its been all working fine since ive had the car, even after the crash when i drove up the path off the road. Always been spot on for me. There was some noise but i checked it out and was low'ish on gearbox oil. Yes its a four speed box. And as for price, i dont know, what you willing to pay?

centre console? the black plastic bits in the middle around the handbrake and gearstick? With the clock aswell?

If thats what you mean, thn no, only things sold are seats, door cards, parcel shelf, steering wheel and adaptor, accelerator cable and thats it i think.

Any last minute things people want that are going santa pod tomorrow?

£10?

So ill do the steering wheel and all the centre bits (handbrake plastic bit, gear stick plastic bit, 5-tier gaitor, digital clock) for £35.

Sound ok dude?

hey dude, change of plan :)

hey mate, I dont want the super s interior anymore because I have just brought a whole super s of kiz :) but Im intrested in those ally's, im proper tight for cash right now? will you take £60 for the wheels? its all I can scrape together now

Ill only take £60 for them if you can pay cash on collection, and collect before next weekend?

Be aware - all have tyres, tread no that good on two, one has cuts in the side wall and a screw in it, and the other is fine.

sounds good mate - deal

that sounds fair enough, im gonna send a mate to pick em up for me sammy, on monday between 4 - 7pm he'll have the cash with him, do you think all for wheels would fit in the back of a super S? with the back seats down? could you give em a quick wash for me and if possible remove the tyres because I'll be putting new one's on, I'll get him to use sat nav to get to you so he dont get lost, is this ok? just to confirm the wheels are the 5 spoke's in your pic yea?

Never leaked on me buddy. And ive taken it through the big machine carwash loads!

is it the sunroof that was fitted at the factory or the one that was fitted by the dealerships, and how much are you looking for the the glass and the frame work.

im not sue bud, only had the car for a few months. I dont know their value tbh, so £15 plus postage sound reasonable? Or collection if you wish.

Back