Breaking up crashed k10 super - black

that sounds good, hows £25 for the sunroof glass & fame & the digital clock that goes in front of the gear stick & thats with p&p.

let me know if thats ok

that sounds good, hows £25 for the sunroof glass & fame & the digital clock that goes in front of the gear stick & thats with p&p.

let me know if thats ok

Sorry digi clock was sold with the interior parts from the centre. But ill have a check on p&p for the sunroof and frame once ive taken it off and wrapped it up, then we can sort pricing from there, if your definately 100% interested in it?

Sam

Sorry digi clock was sold with the interior parts from the centre. But ill have a check on p&p for the sunroof and frame once ive taken it off and wrapped it up, then we can sort pricing from there, if your definately 100% interested in it?

Sam

iam mate, feed up of water dripping on my head when it rains, but iam i ok to pay you next friday when i get paid, as i've just paid'd for a grille off arnold and new brakes discs and pads for my wifes car.

Littewood - Unsure if i can post mate as fragle and long, but will check that and get back to you asap!

andy 88 - dropped you a pm other day!

alien10 - Havent had chance to get the sunroof off yet but recken postage will be around £10, so say £20 all in all? Drop me a PM!

Fordy - Afraid i dont have a 5 speed going spare, only got a couple 4 speeds.

yeah no probs mate, could you let me know when you've posted it so i can keep an eye out for the posty, he has a habbit of putting parcels on the step, rings the bell once and walks straight off.

cheers andy

Back