My course is cancelled!

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
For fooks sake!

My course has been canx due to lack of interested, only 7 people signed up for it, and they need a minimum of twelve.

Ive been waiting for over a year for this course to have a place available, and now they cancel it! 5 days before it is due to start!

Ive got to wait until april now, and I might not even get the chance to do it then!

AAAAARRRRGGHHHHH!

I was really looking forward to doing it :down:

RE: My course is canx!

Plans for the micra may be in the air again as I wont be able to get it fixed the way I wanted to.....

Sorry to hear that m8

I know how it feels, I've had many a problem and lots of issues with courses I've been on in the past

Kev

This was one of the only ways I am going to manage to get the car back on the road in a decent state this year.

I really want to sell up and be done with now....

But I cant afford to do anything, fix it, or sell it....

Trust me, things will get better....

I'll have to talk to you sometime about my situation and believe me compared to me you have got it made m8.

Your in the position where you can take the car off the road for a period of time, remove the insurance and tax if needs be.

Then when your in a better position, look at getting it sorted. You will find it very hard to sell it in it's current condition and engine state. To strip it is a lenghtly job and a lot of hassle.

Imagine what you would get money wise for it in it's current condition..........not much, so put it to one side and sort it out bit by bit.

Is there not another college you can join? Online learning, books and guides etc. There are always ways round things.

Kev :)

Ive tried mate, no one else up here has the facilities, there may be a possibility of its starting again in the year, but they just dont know.

RE: RE: My course is cancelled!

Ian said:
unless some NE members join you to make up numbers? :D

hmm....
I wouldnt actually mind doing a course myself sometime :upside:

Mate, I meant to ask you about this!!! Me and a mate are very interested in doing a course like this, especially for the price that it was, and we said we could drive up and go to it when the next one comes along. Me and my mate would almost certainly come along to the next one, as its something I would really like to do I reckon lol. :)

Mate, I meant to ask you about this!!! Me and a mate are very interested in doing a course like this, especially for the price that it was, and we said we could drive up and go to it when the next one comes along. Me and my mate would almost certainly come along to the next one, as its something I would really like to do I reckon lol. :)

Been meaning to talk to you about this for a while Neil. Me and a mater are very interested in doing this, especailly for the price of it!!! :D We would almost certainly sign up for the next one if we knew the details etc. Let me know when the next one is, as we couldn't find any locally, but don't mind travelling further afield. :)

Haha lmao!!! It said they werent sending lol... I guess they were lol. Incase ya couldn't tell Neil, I'd quite like to do this course hehe. :D

DO u want to do this course? lol......

Well it may possibly be due in easter time again, not sure yet, but its £30 for 13 weeks, it 6-9 on a tuesday evening and is held at gateshead college.

Heres the info I got on it

------------------------

This course is for 13 weeks and you will attend College for 2 ½ hours per week. This course provides an excellent introduction to understanding vehicle painting. The programme will be negotiated according to student needs by will include several of the following topics:

Introduction to Materials and Equipment, Paint Removal, Surface Preparation, Small Filter Repairs, Application Primers, Top Coat, Burnishing and Polishing.

Develop basic skills used in Spray Painting.

This course is ideal for beginners or anyone wanting to brush up existing skills. If you wish to gain a useful qualification or simply enjoy yourself then this is the course for you.

Back