1994 K11 SuperS in Flame Red
Immaculate Condition
No dings or Scratches
Garaged all life
1 owner then me
118.267mls
FSH (15stamps) by Nissan
last service @116 by Nissan
then 4 days ago, i Gave oil Change, Fuel Filter, Air filter, iridian Spark plugs etc.
new clutch and gearbox @ 100.00mls
Tsw 15" alloys- brand new 3months ago- Tyres Done 100mls
New Bright white headlamp bulbs
Super S sill kick plates
Chrome Exhaust tip
Callipers and drums painted- calipers red, and surondings gloss black, all back gloss black,
Sills and subframe welded and strenghtened and professionally painted
New wipers all round- 1 month ago
Leda adjustable- (Hard/Soft) Rally suspension all round
Sump and Tank Guard
Brand new Mintex 1144 Brake pads
Pioneer cd player and 6 stacker
Private plate- KNZ 9101
apart from that Standard Super S

Cheers Conor

conor, please do not sale threads on the MSC or threads that will lead to a sale. Only official members may sell on the MSC

To answer your question though it would be somewere between £600-800, maybe towards the bottom end.

give me 5 minutes and i will re-instate your first post. Conor can you post pictures as your setup is of interest to me, were did you get the suspension from

Conor to avoid confusion in the future please dont put comments like this as this can only be taken that you are trying to sell your car. I emailled you last night to explain this on the address you have registered with us.

I would like to see pictures of your car and the suspension setup as it of interest to me

How much would you people gibe for a ...

So what would you give for this???

Oh ok sorry i wont do that again,
The suspension is not on the car yet- all i know is that they are, Leda rear shocks and springs- Tarmac Rally setup
And the fronts are relay fancy with bottoming out spring and these are gravel so a bit softer- i have not 100% certain they are leaders.

Anyone else just for my knowledge what would you opffer for this car?? but i do not wnat to sell it

Cheers Conor

come on people!!

What would People offer for my CAR!

I dont wnat to sell it! But just my knowledge

Mike- Matt Humphris Sold me the front Suspension

Cheers Conor

again conor, pictures of your parts and your car and i will re-assess. It is most likely worth more but i need to see pictures before i will commit

Back