My car is no more

Gemma85

banished to the buses
Just got out of hospital as Iv just crashed into the back of someone at 50mph and the car is a write off dont know what happened really they put there brake on after going through an amber light nothing in front of them and witness's have backed this up...still my fault as I went into the back of them...Im ok bad whiplash and a sore chest but I didnt declare my alloys so im quite scared!

Im in pain but lucky to be alive thank god for seatbelts and airbags!!

:O, at least your alright, those kind of accidents are the worse, only takes a second, im glad your ok :)

youre the last person id expect to write there car off. really sorry to hear that, atleast youre ok thats all that matters.

hey gem, bloody hell! my mam told me about this a couple hours ago. she came in and said she just seen someone crash on the johner. i asked her what car and she said a white one..dont know what kind, considering ive gotta micra thought she would know what it is. not the brightest. really hope your ok like! cant believe the white beast is no more :( loved the look of your car. bit gutted aswell cos your not gahn to eurodrift anymore cos i wanted to have a closer look of your motor and have a chat. you better take it easy. hope ya insurance works out without any major hickup's and that you get another micra :).lol. once again, hope your ok.

Sorry to hear that! Whiplash can be a nasty thing, i still get really bad neck pains after my crash 2 years ago!

On the insurance side of things you might be alright - they might make you pay a surcharge and still pay out - hopefully!

Keep us posted.

Daz :alien:

So sorry to hear this Gemma, hope you feel better soon, where's the car been taken to, if its at home you could change the wheels before its inspected. Are you fully comp or tpf+t insurance ?

Dan_K11 said:
hey gem, bloody hell! my mam told me about this a couple hours ago. she came in and said she just seen someone crash on the johner. i asked her what car and she said a white one..dont know what kind, considering ive gotta micra thought she would know what it is. not the brightest. really hope your ok like! cant believe the white beast is no more :( loved the look of your car. bit gutted aswell cos your not gahn to eurodrift anymore cos i wanted to have a closer look of your motor and have a chat. you better take it easy. hope ya insurance works out without any major hickup's and that you get another micra :).lol. once again, hope your ok.

aww never thought of eurodrift some1 could give me and my mate a lift

your still breathing which is the main thing, sorry to hear it - sounds quite nasty to

aw gemma i hope your ok!! you werent lyin when you said you car was truning into my old 1! so i know how you feel!! hope you get better speak 2 you soon !

fraz_micra_88 said:
aw gemma i hope your ok!! you werent lyin when you said you car was truning into my old 1! so i know how you feel!! hope you get better speak 2 you soon !

those wheels arnt cursed are they? really sorry gemma.

just been down the johna and seen the skid marks where you crashed. you gettin another micra?

:eek: mmm not good, but at least the cars system did what it was meant to do...which was to protect the passengers.

hope you get it all sorted and recover fully :)

ano when i crashed mine my cus came round in his car and said the only good thing is he gave me 10/10 for the skid marks on the road :laugh:

Gemma85 said:
what they like havnt looked

there a canny size, and there was some sand or whatever they use to dry up the petrol that must of come out of your car im guessing.

Sorry to hear about your badluck. It sounds like you're very lucky you actually hit the brakes and wiped off some speed. I'd hate to see the results of crashing a k11 at 50mph.

harsh!

now you have all the problems of sorting out the insurance :( hope you get well soon and get a new micra :D

Thanks for all the comments guys im going down today to take a look at the car il take some pics...me and ian r gonna try get the wheels and lights and springs and shocks off today fingers crossed

aww #### looks like im getting a 1.2 cleo the old ones as my dad has offered to buy me it for my 21st as he has got a good price from his brother in law :( cant turn down a free car in my line of work

O no not tinkerbells car :( get the exhaust off :p and me and rich will fit it all again for ya when you part ex the clio in for a micra :D

glad your okay let me know if you need anything..

Clio's are alright, much more options that the Micra can't offer...

For example Bodykits on demand says enough.

im sorry to hear about what happend. I hope you feel better soon and that were glad it wasnt any worse.

Sorry to hear, :) glad ur ok.

One of the guys at work told me about this... said it was a micra with sideskirts, i thought it was brashy's old one :( u deff. not coming to euro drift?

runaway-robot said:
Sorry to hear, :) glad ur ok.

One of the guys at work told me about this... said it was a micra with sideskirts, i thought it was brashy's old one :( u deff. not coming to euro drift?

my micra hasnt got side skirts :s

and yeh ian is taking me and my m8 :)

Gemma85 said:
my micra hasnt got side skirts :s

and yeh ian is taking me and my m8 :)

lol i know, thats y i ruled out ur car :) i asked him if it had a big front bumper on... and he said yes :)

2 micra convoy now lol :) i'l c u on saturday

hughes_16v said:
glad your ok. my car was a mess after a 20mph crash so would hate to see a 50mph result.

once again glad your ok

as yom said killed some speed with the breaking its a mess tho its getting dropped here later today so me and ian will take some pics

babyboom said:
its good to hear your ok, after putting mine into a lampost at 60 i know how your whiplash and chest pain feels

:eek: 60/ lampost omg! the chest is the worst i fins myself struggeling to breath bcos of the pain

Gemma85 said:
:eek: 60/ lampost omg! the chest is the worst i fins myself struggeling to breath bcos of the pain

well i kinda went sideways into it and it hit just infront of the drivers wheel which spun my car around, but yeah it still hurt like a b******

I do feel sorry for you, I know how it can feel as well, I only hurt my shoulder on the seatbelt and sprained my thumb on the steering wheel when a guy had a head on with me, the whiplash didn't really come out until a couple of days later, but it was all the way from the top of my neck to my butt cheeks and across the back of my shoulders, you sound like you've bruised your ribs, and possibly your diaphragm, serious pain I'll bet, but get well soon Gem and I hope it's not the end of Micras for you. Oh yea, where in Shields is 'the johner' where you crashed ?

A YOUNG DRIVER WAS TAKEN TO HOSPITAL AFTER SHE WAS CUT FROM THE WRECKAGE OF HER CAR. THE 20YR OLD WAS DRIVING A NISSAN MICRA WHICH WAS IN COLLISION WITH A MITSHIBUSHI SHOGUN ON JOHN REID RD SOUTH SHIELDS AT 6.20PM YESTERDAY. CREWS FROM NEARBY FIRE STATION FREED HER AND SHE WAS TAKEN TO HOSPITAL -- I made the local rag

wow! glad your ok tho.....and i ahve been assured a micra is a good car to crash!

sonic said:
It was a Shogun:wow: no wonder the cars wrecked, they dont give much when you hit them.

couple of grand
worth apparantly I hit there tyre so that took the brunt there is a tyre impact on my bonnet and the back is a bit crumpled

As said on MSN, hope you feel better soon. Now stop chattin to everyone and go and top up your painkillers. :p

Back