My awful morning/My first post!

Hey guys, this is my first post - I've been browsing the website for a while now, so thought it was time to come say hi after a terrible Micra Morning.

I have an R reg Micra K11 S (I was surprised to find out Micra's had a Sport version :p). It's not very pretty to be honest.. like three shades of red - it's been badly kept in its life..

Anyway, last night it rained really hard and me being an idiot, hadn't shut the door properly (it still locked on the remote though :s) and this morning went to get in and SPLOOSH. 2inches of water in the drivers foot bit... idiot!!

Luckily nothing was damaged and it started first time, cd player and speakers still all worked (luckily!) so I'm pretty pleased... felt like an idiot with buckets, sponges, a hair dryer and a hoover bent over in my car trying to dry it all up though!

Anyway, thought I'd share the terrible start to my day and to tell you all... SHUT YOUR DOORS PROPERLY WHEN IT RAINS (and always really..)

Peace out guys :)

No-one would laugh,
and if you made your own blog, you can see the progress you've made! Makes ya feel awesome! ^^

Welcome!

Haha alright you've convinced me.. though I have no skill or ideas on how or where to start with cars to be honest.. if I do pics you guys will have to help me on what to do and how to do it (or who to take it to to do it for me :))
but there won't be any pics until at least fri/sat as I'm in London this week for my job.

Sign up to photobucket.com, and upload the pictures to there. Then copy the IMG code and paste it into a post here. Its pretty straight forward once you've done it once

Welcome, sounds like your k11 is in perfect nic for diy modding, nothing worse than a pristine car if you plan on doing owt to it yourself!

Well I'm well up for doing stuff to it really.. though I have NO IDEA how any thing on a car works :) I can change a wheel, check the oil and top up the windscreen washer.. that's as far as my skills go I'm afraid.. a poor excuse for a man I know..

I didn't know much about em when I first got mine!

Just look through the blogs and DIY guides to get an idea of what you want to do with yours, and what everything is! :)

Ask questions, just make sure they haven't been asked before! ;)

Oh, and get a Haynes manual if you haven't got one yet. God-send!

Back