First Post...

As a long time lurker I thought it was about time I said hello and say a big thank you to all the members of the forum for the fantastic information they have posted here which has helped me with my K11 Micra since I bought it nearly two years ago.

I sort of stumbled into Micra ownership by chance as I was looking for a little run about to use during the winter as my car at that time was a Scirocco which was useless in the snow because of the wide tyres and no grippy tread pattern...I was all set to buy a Seat Arosa but thankfully found out about the gearbox problems with them just in time to pull out of the deal, then one day sitting in traffic I noticed a very clean looking Micra and thought I'd check them out, a week or so later I saw a 2002 K11 1.0L Twister on Gumtree bought it and never looked back...what a fantastic little car...:D

Here's a few pictures...

pic1f.jpg

pic3ck.jpg

pic2sf.jpg

pic4qk.jpg

This model doesn't have a rev-counter so I fitted this neat looking LED bar type and a vacuum gauge to keep it company...

pic5ia.jpg

Happy driving everyone...:)

Nice tidy car, unusual to see one with optional alloys too. Also there was I thinking vacuum gauges had died a death years ago.

Back