• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

my 94 1.3 LX

hi everyone ,
i'd like to introduce me , and more important the car.
i'm Jonathan , 23 from zeebrugge in Belgium, so right near the ferry to the UK .i work at pre delivery inspection/ assembly for Manitiou. mainly small wheelloaders and bobcats.
i' ve always like the look of these little cars , especially the k11 . it all has to do with gran turismo 2 , where the tommykaira edition raised intrest :)
and now more recently , after a long search (1.3's are rare ?) , managed to get my hands on this 94 4 door lx.
being almost 20 yeas old , it has virtually no rust , and only 74500 KM, so about 50k miles. only downside is a dent on the 2 driver's side doors. in this case it's the left side ofcourse .
just had it for a few days , but i already did some minor modifications ;
13" 8j rota's with 185/60 "roadstone" tyres. and yes they are much too wide .
removed resonance tube form intake.
tailpipe cover , to make it a bit man sized :p sounds louder too !
a new sony head unit to replace the stock one, and 2 extra speakers in the parcelshelf.
some stickering :)
1014364_10151665006087103_2078038149_n.jpg

i'll be looking to get lowering springs or matiz struts n springs. to get a max of 1" wheelarch gap, and a nice front lip. the black bumpers will stay and i will add mudflaps , and widdeflectors to the doors . also the interior will need some handling , as it's kind of dull as stock . also the exhaust will be getting the ghetto upgrade treatment , and most of the micro micra's upgrades .

thanks for reading , and for your help in advance :)

i actually rather like the plastic ones. give it that old school jap look hehe, i was kinda aiming that way with the mudflaps, winddeflectors etc., but they're proving hard to find round here.
maybe if i find a super s somewhere in a breakers. i zant a rear spoiler and dashpod with rev counter anyways. i was maybe thinking of a rpm gauge form a bike , if i don't find a prefit dash.

i actually rather like the plastic ones. give it that old school jap look hehe, i was kinda aiming that way with the mudflaps, winddeflectors etc., but they're proving hard to find round here.
maybe if i find a super s somewhere in a breakers. i zant a rear spoiler and dashpod with rev counter anyways. i was maybe thinking of a rpm gauge form a bike , if i don't find a prefit dash.

Fair play ;) It looks good with the splitter on the front, really suits it.

If you keep your eyes peeled there are some real steals that pop up on ebay every now and then, like the brand new and unpainted Super S bumper I got for £15 :) If your going for the old school Jap look some head lamp covers would go nicely (if you can find them that is!). Good luck with the build!

though i'm not old enough to be old skool , i can atleast try :p i'm scanning all sorts of second hand sties, except ebay.; i kind of don't trust the whole paypal thing and stuff being shipped halfway across the world, because of damages , getting lost etc.as were with local sites i can collect it myself. Belgium aint big hehe.
i was also looking in the buy & sell area on the forum., and was wondering what the shipping costs would be fro UK to Belgium for ie. an exhaust system ?
has anyone done this already ?

haha , the tyres came with the wheels and are still good , so they'll not go soon. unless i find some nice 15's .though i admit the 185/60's are a bit tall
then some lowering springs this month maybe , unless the matiz 's suspension in the breaker's i saw is cheaper and easier to fit :)

Back