My 4th Micra! K11 1.3 SR

James

Chairman
Went and got it today, not a spot of rust on it ANYWHERE and only 57k on the clock, the power increase from a 1.0 is awesome!

Only the one pic at the moment and it's taken from my phone, I'll get some decent ones tomorrow:
24-Picture(2).jpg

Did a 0-60 and got 10.02 (with lots of wheelspin) :)

Already transferred from my old K11:
15" Fox alloys
Strut brace

To be transferred:
Headunit, speakers, sub and amp :)

4 Micras? Now that's dedication ;)

A very happy James :)

Awesome mate!! im so glad you didnt get that shed we looked at!

PS - wrong section :p

Retepetsir said:
Where do you find them all?! I cant seem to find any decent 1.3's down in the South :(
Believe me mate, it wasn't easy, that one took about 2 hrs of Google searching (Auto Trader had nothing local)

There's currently one in Horsham, just down the road from our good friend Arnold, but tbh it's a bit of a shed, the sills are baad and its covered in dings and scratches, and for £1200, no thanks!

Pics of that one here: (THIS ISN'T MINE BTW lol)

i recently got a super s n i agree the power jump is awesome:D
it looks good, ill post my pics wen i get some.
you gonna do anything to it or keep it standard?

James said:
We'll see... :)

It's already got a strut brace and 15s, needs lowering too though hehe

Your next mod will be the increasing amount of crap on the interior, such as mcdonalds bags, crisp packets, chocolate wrappers, red bull / coffee cups etc etc :p :p

Well it doesnt have PAS (thats for wimps anyway ;)) or rear discs or ABS, but has everything else, including the 6 speaker system with tweeters :)

Leccy windows?
Just noticed, but they are pretty impressive pics for a camera phone, what you got?

Well if the limits 60 and he done a 0-60 whats the problem? thers a law about speed, not acceleration! :p
Very nice car james, seems like youve come a long way since the bapmobile! :D

kev_mono72 said:
Well if the limits 60 and he done a 0-60 whats the problem? thers a law about speed, not acceleration! :p

technically not, but police will pull you for accelerating too fast, they do it around here.

Ian

RE: RE: My 4th Micra! K11 1.3 SR

Ian said:
kev_mono72 said:

technically not, but police will pull you for accelerating too fast, they do it around here.

Ian

yup, counts as dangerous driving.

Yes, I wondered when someone would notice that, my old K11 is lowered but my new one isn't. How hard is it to swap them over? :devil:

so 59bhp wasn't enough? :D

is 75? :p

You'll soon find that no its not.....lol, you can never have enough power :D

Nice car tho mate, good find.

I dunno how they can do that really, as when taking lessons and test your supposed to get up to road speed as quickly as possible to avoid causing an obstruction to other motorists.

Obviously if your spinning your wheels then that'll be a different matter :)

Kris.

solarice said:
You'll soon find that no its not.....lol, you can never have enough power :D
We'll see... :devil:

Just noticed our avatar pics are very similar shots, but taken from opposite sides of the cars :cool:

Just noticed our avatar pics are very similar shots, but taken from opposite sides of the cars :cool:

:eek: so they are, great minds eh.....:D

Switching springs takes a little bit of time, but not to hard to do....main thing is just to make sure the springs are compressed and secure when loosening the strut.

Although if youve got uprated struts aswell would be dead easy. drop the strut out and switch over.

solarice said:

:eek: so they are, great minds eh.....:D

Switching springs takes a little bit of time, but not to hard to do....main thing is just to make sure the springs are compressed and secure when loosening the strut.

Although if youve got uprated struts aswell would be dead easy. drop the strut out and switch over.
Cool cheers, I'll have a look tonight :)

Rears are easy peasy, don't even need compressors, see you have the one with green dials

James said:
Yes, I wondered when someone would notice that, my old K11 is lowered but my new one isn't. How hard is it to swap them over? :devil:

Easy when you know someone called Ed :p

Looks nice mate! dont wreck it!!

Also with regards to pulling away, i've pulled away quickly infront of the rozzers many times and they've never cared. Its not like im swerving all over the roads or anything. Maybe up north they're just looking for any excuse to pull someone over.

Arnold said:
James said:

Easy when you know someone called Ed :p

Looks nice mate! dont wreck it!!

Also with regards to pulling away, i've pulled away quickly infront of the rozzers many times and they've never cared. Its not like im swerving all over the roads or anything. Maybe up north they're just looking for any excuse to pull someone over.

around here they will sometimes pull you for almost anything.

Ian

that thread's a year and a half old, James hasn't got that car any more, he has an Almera now.
I still have the Micra, but it won't be back on the road for a few months! :)

Funny to see this thread come back though hehe

yeah, good point there Ems...

Also that aint the guy that brought back the other treads, there's a gang of them! :eek: lol

congrats on the use of search facility though. most people on here dont bother.

i miss your car james, ive got pics of it in outside my house lol

Back