MSN emoticons

goldstar0011

Ex. Club Member
I use MSN on multiple computers so end up with different emoticons on them, anyone know how to transfer them from one to another?

yer there are loads on uther site's is there any way to get them on here!!!

i have got one from this site to msn but cant remember how i did it!!!

o yes i do!!!! i saved it as a pic then i went on msn whent on the emotions went on the custom and just put it there!!!

he wasnt asking that way... he was asking if he can transfer them over as a 'whole' file...

... im not 100% but they probly wont be an easy way 2 do it

goldstar0011 said:
I use MSN on multiple computers so end up with different emoticons on them, anyone know how to transfer them from one to another?

I wouldnt mind knowing that too, also, does anyone know how to save them from one profile to another on the same machine?

seeing as know one has the answer I think I do now.

Find the folder like this
C:\Documents and Settings\**USER NAME**\Application Data\Microsoft\MSN Messenger\1640297621\CustomEmoticons

Not sure if the number folder is same but in the CustomEmoticons you should see DAT files, I have an image file viewer when I right click and the custom emoticons show up but they do open in the Windows built in image viewer.
I'm guessing I can simply copy and paste to another computer, will see if works when get to work.

Not properly, each time you add one to your list it gives it a name, these names seem to be same on each computer no matter what they are, never got round to trying different names though

Back