Litter murderers get 4 years each!

Micra 110

Site Supporter
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/7326439.stm

I can't believe what i've just read...only 4 years? they murdered someone for christs sake! Obviously life isn't worth didly squat then? And they broke up a family....

There's only one thing that people like that should get...
nursecratchet.gif

...i'll do it....i have no qualms about it!

How are we supposed to get the message across when they give out a poor sentence like that? fwn

You get more for carrying a knife than using it then. I know in this case they didn't use weapons but they still killed someone.

That's the point though, as one of them was carrying a Knife doesn't that mean at some time he could've used it especially as it was consealed in his sock?

I bet they're glad they live in this country because in any other they'd get the correct sentence not so they come out in 18 months... he will do it again....once you've killed someone like that it gets easier....

18 months is just a ****ing holiday! grr What can you do about these things without sinking to their level though!

Punishment as usual doesn't fit the crime. Hardly going to deter people from doing it in future

You should check out the sentences relating to assualt on police officers. In the majority of cases, if a police officer is assualted, threatened or anything that actually warrents a charge (pointing a hand gun at them) it gets dropped in plea bargins because it's "expected of police officers."

A police officer had his head run over by a car jacker, the guy pleaded guilty to the car jacking and got off the police officer charge. Guess which one carried a longer sentence...Kids these days annoy me more than anything else in the world...I know I'm one to talk (being a kid), but the majority of how my age group behaves disgusts me.

Going to prison their for life won't help them, 4 years is low but think about the 4 years of lonliness of his cell. Knowing he killed someone, he'll soon learn of his mistake and repent. Im sure these is a good side to this murderer.. o_O

this is a joke!!!

only 4 years for murder is a absolute joke, they will get out on 2 and probably boast about it too their mates, those kind of people are filth, they need to bring back the death sentence and make an example as a warning to others, if that poor guy was my brother you can guanrantee those 2 lads would get the kicking of a lifetime when they got out of prison, I know two wrongs dont make a right but if the court wouldent exact justice then I would!!

" Going to prison their for life won't help them, 4 years is low but think about the 4 years of lonliness of his cell. Knowing he killed someone, he'll soon learn of his mistake and repent. Im sure these is a good side to this murderer.. "

ARE YOU MAD?
we dont want to HELP them the word your looking for is PUNISH
they have allready done 2 years and evidently dont give a T**s about what theyve done, so another 18months isnt going to make them repent! is it?
and i HAVE to point this out there is never a good side to murder!
unless its scum like this being executed!
jinata i now your only young and entitled to your opinion, but its this kind of soft thinking thats caused the problem in the first place.
doing time in a young offenders centre (these scum wont go to proper jail) is not hard it is not like prison its like a foster home with all the comforts, it is not a deterent and not a punishment! full stop :mad:
rant over! :laugh:

Yes they did use the knife to threaten him (held to his throat then punched so hard it fractured his skull) they might not of stabbed him with it but i bet he would of stood a chance if hed not had the knife at his throat!
threatening to stabb someone then beating them to death is just as bad as stabbing them!

its rediculous! why is it now a days that law is so worried about the "human rights" of criminals! if you ask me they gave up their human rights when they murderd that poor bloke. a life for a life i say! thats the way it should be!

to quote Louis Armstrong: "and i think to myself, what a wonderful world."

" Going to prison their for life won't help them, 4 years is low but think about the 4 years of lonliness of his cell. Knowing he killed someone, he'll soon learn of his mistake and repent. Im sure these is a good side to this murderer.. "

ARE YOU MAD?
we dont want to HELP them the word your looking for is PUNISH
they have allready done 2 years and evidently dont give a T**s about what theyve done, so another 18months isnt going to make them repent! is it?
and i HAVE to point this out there is never a good side to murder!
unless its scum like this being executed!
jinata i now your only young and entitled to your opinion, but its this kind of soft thinking thats caused the problem in the first place.
doing time in a young offenders centre (these scum wont go to proper jail) is not hard it is not like prison its like a foster home with all the comforts, it is not a deterent and not a punishment! full stop :mad:
rant over! :laugh:

Yes they did use the knife to threaten him (held to his throat then punched so hard it fractured his skull) they might not of stabbed him with it but i bet he would of stood a chance if hed not had the knife at his throat!
threatening to stabb someone then beating them to death is just as bad as stabbing them!

I didn't mean that there was a good side to the murder, but possibly a good side to the murderer. Fair enough, he killed someone and hurt a lot of people in the process. However, giving a life sentence doesn't justify anything, wouldn't you prefer this person to repent and become a better person from this?

Okay, for killing someone they're ######, but we become ###### when we start to wish death on people, it makes us the same as them. It's hard to accept what they did, there was no right to it, no matter what perspective you have or the way you look at this, but killing these punks wouldn't make us feel any better. The amount of time this guy has in prison is enough time to send him crazy, thinking about what he did. Then if not, then when he comes out you guys can go beat the monkey balls out of him. o_O

think about the 4 years of lonliness of his cell. Knowing he killed someone, he'll soon learn of his mistake and repent.

I don't think he'l be that bothered, considering there's free playstations, tv, food etc and other comforts for them in there! He's out in 4, which will probably be reduced for 'good behaviour', whereas the family will have a whole lifetime of suffering.

However, giving a life sentence doesn't justify anything, wouldn't you prefer this person to repent and become a better person from this?

it justifies punishment for a evil and criminal act and no i wouldnt prefer that he repent and become a better person!
and he wont theyve allready done 2 YEARS and they aint bothered at all!
i would prefer them be executed to be honest but life in prison and i mean prison not young offenders instituions (and theres a big big difference) suffering is what they deserve NOTHING less!

absolutly shocking! i studied criminal law with a view to join the police but after seeing how the legal system works i decidied it was a complete waste of time as the legal system always seems to favour the criminal. this is disgusting they should be serving 25 years at least! unbelievable!! this has really ####ed me off now!!!! grrr

Going to prison their for life won't help them, 4 years is low but think about the 4 years of lonliness of his cell. Knowing he killed someone, he'll soon learn of his mistake and repent. Im sure these is a good side to this murderer.. o_O

thats the stupidest ####ing thing anyone has ever posted on this forum, ####ing idiot!

Back