MSC Members In Or Around Chesterfield

superls

K10 Tuner
As the title says really but to get the ball rolling i live in chesterfield and drive a red K10 with a red super s bodykit and white super s mirrors, plus spot lights in the grille.

theres me in matlock, swiper in chesterfield (tupton), 5ilver micra(buxton) and sonic (buxton) and some lad who drives a white 1.0 with a 5"exhaust (not on here) but he just cruise around all the time :p there the only ones iirc who live around chesterfield area etc.

theres me in matlock, swiper in chesterfield (tupton), 5ilver micra(buxton) and sonic (buxton) and some lad who drives a white 1.0 with a 5"exhaust (not on here) but he just cruise around all the time :p there the only ones iirc who live around chesterfield area etc.

I'm in sunny old Stockport Dan, not that far away though, only 45 minutes.

ye ive seen that white micra, it followed me down sheff road, its not even quick.

what is swipers name as my maye lives up that way and reckons he might know him.

ye ive seen that white micra, it followed me down sheff road, its not even quick.

what is swipers name as my maye lives up that way and reckons he might know him.

shaun kirk...lol that white micra is only a 1.0 with an exhaust and alloys like mine, kev his is name hes got a personalised number plate that says kev on it :p dirves like a nutter!

drives like a utter lunatic, sounds alrite as he flays past in the opposite direction but he followed me for a couple of miles down sheff road and it gave me a head ache

Saw a green Micra exiting chesterfield today, drove like a loon!! Looks like they cut someone up on a roundabout and I think their Indicators were broke or not fitted from the factory, :(

James.

Nah, I am not there now, I am only there at weekends. Your welcome to have a look at it unfortunately it doesn't have an engine at the moment lol!!

Check my blog in my signature for updates :p

James.

Back