Mot today

Im bricking it

once the new exhaust is on and the horn works, should be fixed at dinner time it should pass.........I hope

3PM will come so quick

it's that 40 minutes waiting around for it.....

Good job the chaps a friend of the family and will let me know if anything needs looking at... :D

not took it? Are you for real?

Have you lost your 40quid? You could of seen what else the car might have failed on..

Worse case scenario with the horn is just to wire up Two wires to it with a switch bodged somwhere on the dashboard..

I never took it so didnt have to pay, i had it booked but cancelled. everything else should be fine, just the horn, i will be bodging a switch in tomorrow, as at 12 midnight now, i have no mot

we could have been and bought a drum kit, and learnt how to play by now...come on Dave

JK

edit: infact...almost as slow as payin me :p haha

Ok we failed on

One nearside indicator incorrect colour. even tho it was the offside which was incorrect colour.
headlight on nearside not working, worked This morning
headlight alignment could not be checked as headlight was out
Door handle missing on passenger door, was broken off when someone broke in but you only need one manual entry into your car anyway.
offside headlight was insecure, now cable tied in.

emissions failed as there is a slight blow around the second cat. some gum gun should fix this tomorrow before i take back for re-test.

also one tyre was "Below" the legal 1.6 limit but it was bang on the 1.6 which is legally fine but morally wrong :( and another tyre had a nail in which i failed to notice.

Also many thanks to goldstar for lending me his spare wheels with good tyres :)

P.s i dont think the tester knows his head from his poo-shoot or his nearside and his offside.

LOL,

on my MOT they put down Both wing repairs... - i was like wtf has that been in a crash i wasn't told about - chap was like "oh no it's got a new coat of underseal so looks like some ones repaired it" - no that was me making sure i don't get rusting arches.......

argh!

Sorry to hear ur car failed. TBH why don't u just buy a super s or SR? u'll be flogging a dead horse with that one.....

Naaa man, all his stuff is minor campared to sill rust, we sorted most of them, some cable ties, using my wheels, new handle etc etc

As for them being spare, if you call taking them off the car spare, no probs, please don't balb them for me!

wilsonian said:
Sorry to hear ur car failed. TBH why don't u just buy a super s or SR? u'll be flogging a dead horse with that one.....

once its threw the mot safely i will be selling up and moving on to something different

Back