MODS

so im a learner who has a micra sitting there for when i pass and im looking at some mods which will be small but effective and wont efffect the insurance to much

Alloys that are already off a nissan? Most stuff you have to insure. What about colour coding? Or little things like aerial, cd player, speakers ect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah i was thinking like LED builbs and things like that and the cars silver and i want to black out the grills and want to do a sound system aswell is it hard to change the cd player??? and what kind off ariel like bee sting?

Not hard. I think you can get a connector from halfrauds for the cd player. Yer bee sting or anything like that. What about hid conversion?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its nothing to do with heat. The headlight lenses are specifically designed for hids, and the units themselves auto adjust to stop oncoming traffic being dazzled.

Word of warning, Don't get LED headlight bulbs, they are worse then regular bulbs, Also, unless you are planning on declaring that you car is modified, or of you are having a black box fitted, make all changes like sound system and stuff like that easy to remove, cause the insurance companies count and added extra aftermarket speakers as modifications, they count stickers and vinyl wrap as modifications as well..

Back