model identification

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi _I'm a newbie to the forum. So this is my first posting. I have just purchased a superb low mileage 1993 Micra LX 1.0 I intend to use this car for ongoing experiments with a hybrid fuel system. Can anybody give me details of the MAP sensor, i.e. is the sensor transducer (electrical signal) built into the ECU or is it fitted within the manifold. I need to gain access to signal line. Also what model is this car known by. Many thanks all.

hi apollo

there is some voltage and resistance data for the k11,s in the haynes :)
what fuels have you in mind btw ?

hi, welcome to the club :)

you mind me asking how much you paid for your car?

your car is just known as an LX or 1.0LX and the series is K11

the engine is CG10de

hydrogen is a great idea, i assume you will be injecting it like a normal fuel rather than going for a fuel cell idea? but like LPG only with hydrogen?

the CG10 is a very robust, well built engine, it should stand up to anything you throw at it,

hi, welcome to the club :)

you mind me asking how much you paid for your car?

your car is just known as an LX or 1.0LX and the series is K11

the engine is CG10de

hydrogen is a great idea, i assume you will be injecting it like a normal fuel rather than going for a fuel cell idea? but like LPG only with hydrogen?

the CG10 is a very robust, well built engine, it should stand up to anything you throw at it,

Hi, Thanks for your comments. Paid £650.00. Hydrogen will be injected into the air intake. I will need to (lean out) reduce the fuel supply to allow more hydrogen into the manifold. The system will be under the control of a micro conroller. The vehicle will be used daily as normal, while experiments are undertaken, the outcome is to increase the MPG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back