What model is my micra?

CMF_Patman

» CMF Member
I have recently purchased a 1995 k11 but i don't know what model it is. Looking around at the specs for the lx and super s it has things from both like disc brakes front and rear, sun roof like the super s but no power windows as in the lx. Also has a steering wheel with Nissan logo on it and is different to any micra i have seen. Under the hood though it has stickers in Japanese and English saying for competition use only and one that looks like compliance. Looked around all over the internet and cannot find any details on what model it is can someone please tell me. Can provide more information and pics if needed to help find out the model.

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
some series 2 lx's came with sunroofs there was one on carsales when i was looking was around 4.5k, was really clean but too much.

as doom said pictures will tell us a thousand words

CMF_Greo

» CMF Member
Is it a two or 3 spoke steering wheel?

Power windows were optional back then, so was power steering and abs.

If you have Rear discs, sunroof, abs, a dash cluster with tacho, slightly bucket shaped seats there is a good chance you have a super s.

But as rb and doom said a few pics will make it easier for us to help.

CMF_jdmvan

» CMF Member
Im new to micras but from the research i have done, your one looks to be a super s.

your rear discs, sunroof, the super s front bar (minus fogs), body colour bumpers and the pop out rear windows tells me its a super s :D

CMF_Greo

» CMF Member
I would say you have a series 1 superS from that pic:

Pop out rear windows
Colour coded mirrors and bumper with super s front bar.
And i am pretty sure the 3spoke wheels came on only the superS as well

Odd question but your washer jets are they rounded/bubbly in shape or are they angular?
(my lx had the rounder shape and my super has smaller angular ones)

CMF_Wassim

» CMF Member
LETS SAY I COME TO YOU WITH A REASNOBLE CASH AND A BOX OF FRSH LEBANESE BAKLAVA , WOULD THAT BE ENOUGH TO CONVINCE YOU :)

CMF_Patman

» CMF Member
Well it currently unregistered, it is right to be registered though. Just had new brake pad, machined discs, all shocks replaced, new clutch, new upper chain tensioner, new haed overhaul and gaskets, new exhaust end and cat, new air and oil filter, new custom rear lights, brand new types and lug nuts, new carbon gear knob and gtr badges. Bad is the back left had a ding that was panel beated and a small chip out of the paint about the size of a 20c piece, brother in law is sign writer and can have that covered if wanted. One of the front head lights doesn't work on low beam. Carpet is a bit on the rough side but floor mats can fix that. Other than that it is good,orange and gold pearl paint and 15 inch rims came with it when i got it.

CMF_Patman

» CMF Member
Just so you know this was just some quick pics, haven't had time to give it a good clean. Also remembered more about car. Had an oil leak fixed all up as well, new struts for rear door, boot opening lever doesn't work but key does, petrol cap lever doesn't work either but can be opened by hand.

CMF_Greo

» CMF Member
I would definitely say it's a super s now.

front and rear seats are superS seats.

the fuel/boot lever cable has a habit of breaking near the fuel flap.
If you pull off the passengers side interior panel and pull forward that carpeted bit on the boot you should be able to see if it has come loose or if it has broken off

CMF_Patman

» CMF Member
Greo WROTE:

"I would definitely say it's a super s now.

front and rear seats are superS seats.

the fuel/boot lever cable has a habit of breaking near the fuel flap.

If you pull off the passengers side interior panel and pull forward that carpeted bit on the boot you should be able to see if it has come loose or if it has broken off

I have looked and it has broken, i haven't been able to find a new part to fix it.

CMF_RTK

» CMF Member
Wow Limited edition Nissan Micra Super S GTR, Comes with Red interior and GTR front badging :D and extra 25hp increase with that GTR badge totally worth 4k now :D

Back