ECU swap from older model

This is a bit of an unusual question for most. I have a condition called Electrical Hypersensitivity (EHS) that cases me me to become ill from exposure to EMF radiation from a lot of electrical things. One of these is cars. I've spent the last 10 years trying to replace my 1.4 2001 micra which I can drive with no ill effects. I've bought 11 cars during this time only finding after driving for a few days that I feel worse and worse. I have just purchased a 2002 1.4 micra in great condition with 33000 miles which I thought would solve my problem. There must have been an upgrade during the year from my old Micra to the newer one and this car also makes me ill. I have an EMF meter which is detecting high frequency EMF that doesn't show up on the older Micra. I assume that the difference will be in the ECU. Would it be possible to fit an ECU from an older model into my newer Micra? My older Micra is manual and the newer one is auto. Is there anything else that would be emitting high frequency emf radiation?

Back