Mmmmmm 1.6 or SR20 ???

I know I know here we go again you say.
Just a little guidance is all I require haha because I'm spoilt for choice and can't decide. I have all the " parts " and " a bit of know how " but Basically is it worth all the hassle to fit an NA SR20DE considering all the hassles involved ( shafts , mounts etc etc ) and what will be the rough bhp ??
Or would it be more advantageous to just fit a GA16 ( no need for shafts etc ) after all the swap is a lot more straight forward and bhp iirc is fairly good. Then they can be turbocharged fairly easy and achieve decent bhp ??
Decisions decisions!!!!
Any comments / ideas appreciated thanks

Thanks for your comment. Ok the sr20 does have more bhp standard but does anyone know what sort of figures A ga16 turbo pushes ? and would the amount of effort to fit the 2 litre make the final product worth it against a 16 turbo ? Many thanks

the sr is a very tight fit ! gearbox/chassis and inlet mani/baulkhead, they must be a bitch to work on

image_zpsd14ddfd3.jpg

Hahaha frank lol. I have heard there's not a lot of room but is it worth it ? You're a man of the micra world lol given the option which would be your choice of weapon ???

Yea you're right. Trouble is its my lads "baby" and he does like his micra toy haha. I think that maybe the 1600 route is the best idea then pop a turbo on it for a bit more fun.

Back