Millie the bargin micra

Hey all.

So new to micras but a mate had 'millie' traded in. Previous owner named it so it's stuck.

Collected it on Monday as I needed a cheap run about.
It's on 84k, is a 51 plate 1.0 and runs fine bar a sticky throttle pedal and some bodywork damage.

Not really meant to be a project, just a daily while I save for another mx5, and also for a bit of fun doing stupid things like off roading, jumps and stuff.

Now the best part, it was £40!!

I was gonna name mine Millie :( now I need a new name!

Still £40 for a 51 plate that's amazing.

Do we have any pics of her?

Cheers Kieran

Couple of pictures when it was at the garage.

Might just tidy it up and refresh things. I like to make them look shiny and new in practice for a celica restoration I have.
And fancy a car with nice paint etc again as previous cars have had sorted mechanicals but matte black paint work or been dented etc.

Attachments

• IMG-20150802-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20150802-WA0001.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG-20150802-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20150802-WA0000.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 168
Hey all.

So new to micras but a mate had 'millie' traded in. Previous owner named it so it's stuck.

It's on 84k, is a 51 plate 1.0 and runs fine bar a sticky throttle pedal and some bodywork damage.

Not really meant to be a project, just a daily while I save for another mx5, and also for a bit of fun doing stupid things like off roading, jumps and stuff.

Hey all.

You'll get hooked on her, and realise she's better than an MX5

If you have any luck sorting the sticky throttle pedal please do say, I haven't had a proper look yet but mines really bugging me

You'll get hooked on her, and realise she's better than an MX5

Seriously doubt that. Had 3 mx5s and love them. Perfect track car and I can have it ready for racing when I can afford to easily.
Plus my old one used to lap things that were much faster at Castle combe.

Back