Micra Sport 1.0 2001

Hi
I am 53 and drive a 2012 Fiesta, but have loved driving my daughter's little micra and found much help here over the last 18 months. Selling her car due to a minor accident and believe it would be a good restoration for someone. Drives very well. Alll questions answered honestly as I am not a time waster and wouldn't want anyone driving a death trap. This is a good car!

Nissan Micra 2001-3 door sport
MOT late August 2016
FSH and major service August 2015.
Book stamped and no advisories on any recent MOT and only one in its history.
All paperwork and service paperwork.
Sills in excellent condition.
Drives faultless
Heko wind deflectors
Tinted rear windows
Goodyear Vectra all season tyres
New rear box
3 weeks after August service engine management light came on after exhaust blowing, new back box but no diagnostics as told it was fine and it drives just the same as usual and doing 60 miles each day by student daughter.
42,000 miles
Recent minor accident-daughter drove over a tyre and wooden pole on a garage forecourt. No chassis damage. No damage underneath. Cosmetic damage.
Front bumper=no paintwork damage but broken fog lights and plastic bumper inserts.
Front lights and front bodywork and bonnett and grille all excellent for year.
Rear bumper is off the car, has a major scuff and a small crack.
One rear light is badly broken and the other cracked.
Large dent above n/s rear light in rear quarter panel.
Number plate needs reattached to front-but no marks on it.
Rear lights work and indicators work, reverse bulb missing.
Car requires 2 rear lights, £10 each on a silver 2002 micra at a local scrapyard, and bumper reattached to be a good driver for the next year.
Cosmetically, the car, if the rear and front bumper and dent was repaired, has a long life left in it as I think only ever one advisory in all its life!

Used daily until last Wednesday. Drives without fault. Would make a good car for someone who is a DIY enthusiast or someone who knows a cheap repairer. £175 as this is a low mileage very good car. New Micra Haynes manual included.

Also available 4 Bridgestone Tyres on original steel wheels with 6mm tread-a bargain for £80 as the tyres and fitting were originally over £250. Car handled brilliantly on these tyres

V5 and all paperwork. Private sale and daughter owned car 18 months. Previous owner 10 years. For £20 and the rear bumper attached you have a good driving car. A little more spent cosmetically and a very good car for the year. Also 8 great tyres for summer and winter!

The picture is prior to rear windows tinted and heko wind deflectors. Car sold for spares or easy repairs, drives well, long mot, so worth a punt at the price and any test drive welcome-even 50 mioes whilst it is insured for the next week. I am in the Newcastle area-email [email protected]

History check see 'check-mot service' with reg: Y653MFM https://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/nissan-micra-sport-2001-spares-or-repair/1146236974

Attachments

• SAM_0742.JPG
    SAM_0742.JPG
    835.8 KB · Views: 239