Mighty car mods

CMF_Micra_King

» CMF Member
I was a huge fan of there show but tonight they bagged out the micra big time after there facebook site first claimed they show car build was a micra. Now maybe I am getting a bit worked up over nothing but last time I looked there show started out with doing up odd ball cars and one of them had two micras. Remember when they posted on this site? Well they seem to have forgotten us now they have become successful. In there post there said " For the record there is no way in hell I would approve of a pile of rubbish Micra or similar piece of crap car to be our show car. Not funny. Not cool and definitely not a Micra." Well I for one will not bother with there crap little youtube shows any more since there now fully up themselves.

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
Pompas dickheads now they have a little publicity. It happens to everyone. They forget their roots and turn into wankers. Have not watched there show for a while now.

smidge

» CMF Member
But we love Micra's?!? Marty's all time favorite car - literally. Which is why we've owned so many of them. In fact there is a Micra special coming out in a couple of months dedicated to just such a beast.

MOOG will rant about not liking them and he rants about Subarus. I will rant about him loving Cuores and Nissans.

The Micra force is strong but we stand by that fact that the purple Micra that was posted up on our Facebook with ugly wheels was not cool and there is no way we would 'reveal' that as our show car, (even though it's not far from the truth)

Marshals Micra was amazing and we were both very impressed which is why we filmed it.

You're going to be seeing more bite sized action very soon...

CMF_Micra_King

» CMF Member
It was your choice of words that annoyed me and others not whether you like a micra or not. Now you say "Some people got their panty's in a knot because they thought we didn't like little cars anymore... How sad!" Well its not sad its just I/we don't like your site calling our choice in car a "pile of rubbish Micra" Also that statement is wrong since you targeted the micra with your insult not all small cars. I don't think I have ever seen you use such words when you both take aim at your current cars while **** stiring.

smidge

» CMF Member
"For the record there is no way in hell I would approve of a pile of rubbish Micra or similar piece of crap car to be our show car."

MOOG wrote this and he stands by it. He would not approve of a purple Micra with ugly wheels as our show car.

Marshals Micra on the other hand - now that's a different story. One of the best we've seen and we both loved it. Nice dude too.

CMF_Micra_King

» CMF Member
Right so its his choice in words that's wrong then. Anyone reading that statement reads it as thinking all micra's are crap. Is that hard to understand? Do you think everyone out in facebook world knows MOOG just thinks that purple micra is rubbish or do you think they took the statement to mean all micras are crap?

CMF_Micra_King

» CMF Member
Also I thought your show was taking a basic car and fixing it up to be a show car so a purple micra with ugly wheels would have not stayed that way or that's what I thought you was doing with your budget show car build....Taking something crap and making it look great.

smidge

» CMF Member
1) The purple 'show car' posted on our Facebook page is not our show car.

2) We like Micras (which is why we buy them, spend time/love/energy modifying them, drive them and represent them in so many of our videos)

CMF_DECIM8

» CMF Member
I dont know why you are all getting offended.. I drive mine because its a Good but crap car. Honestly, it doesnt even have a cup holder! Its got a solid rear axle. has CVT for god sake!

Its good for treating like a hooker.. just watch out the exhaust pipe blows but wont suck.

CMF_jay.z

» CMF Member
i personaly think u all have the right to b angry about that statement i dont have a micra as yet but i drive my uncles and its fantastic and soon i shall own one we all love micras thats y we all joined this site and im pissed off that some one can put down a micra and make other people think that there all like it i have a pic of that purple micra and i dont think its realy that bad any way what do i know im only 16 and dont even have a micra yet all i know is iv waisted 4 months of my life looking and compairing micras on every web site i can find and making mum and dad try and understand is near imposible :/

CMF_Rudy

» CMF Member
all my mates think Im crazy that Im so so keen on micras, who bloody cares!!, They all drive ****heaps that are more expensive to buy, to insure, to run, and then they get blown off by a little 15 yr old micra, there the crazy ones. Long live the K11....

CMF_D.K.C

» CMF Member
All this talk of micras being treated like hookers, and people being blown off by them...
My micra doesnt seem to do this, was it a standard factory feature or jdm only or something?
I cant help but feel i'm missing out. Can somebody post pics up so I can kind of get an idea of how to achieve this?

Ta.

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
this will get you next to alot of cars but still get beat by alot. The Micras are a great car to drive but when you think about it they are not cheap, cheap to mod and definately not fast in there factory form. THey just adapt well to simple mods but nothing that a skyline or silvia wont do with the same mods. They are just faster.

I like them but they are not on the top of my list nor anywhere near the top for that matter.

I dont care what MCM say about the cars i just want them to keep doing the simple things and aiming their show towards the everyday people.

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
Sorry forgot to add the picture.

Attachments

• 59257.jpg
    59257.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 35
Back