Mighty has been replaced...

CMF_NotAnotherSSS

» CMF Member
Hey i know that car! I saw it on the news when he had all that rain a few weeks ago on the gold coast. The stupid idiot of an owner had tried to drive it through flood waters and the water was a little higher than he expected haha

good to see he got it up and running again. very nice colour!

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
Bzzt... the front end is perfect along with the engine. Just had a nice HKS GTRS (disco potato) put on which might be a tad too small for the RB20 engine, but the power curve is nice and straight...

Perfecto for dorift!!! All mechanically A1 too so very happy with it.. Goes like a rocket, 4 doors and who doesn't love a RWD?

Sean

cisco

» CMF Member
Oh yeah I saw you driving past today Sean.

Wow its a really nice car you've got.

Once again, congratulations.

CMF_White Knight

» CMF Member
Well mate seeing you have ditched the Micra at least you bought something that is half decent.
Yep nice colour and after a few driftos show us the re arranged panels.
You can now delete yourself from the site.
Hope you meet him Cisco around town and just remind him that Micras rule.

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
*tear*

Dave and Mychael... Do you guys really like me that much?

Jeez you guys should be happier for me!! Ahhh don't worry, when I bring my new car to Melbourne you'll be very happy.

Seano

CMF_Geoff W

» CMF Member
Ahh Seano, the end of an era hey. I suppose it could happen to the best of us.... NOT! lol. Nah mate good luck with the sideways action and I hope you have a ball. You will soon be great mates with a tyre shop owner.
Happy Slideways Motoring. Can't wait to see it in Melb ;)

CMF_Ghetto Micra

» CMF Member
nice cefy.. btw the GTRS is not a disco potatoe turbo, I believe the GT28RS is... (i had a GTRS on my pulsar)

I'm looking at buying a 350Z or S15 in the near future :) just tryna decide if I want o keep playing turbo's or not.. heh

CMF_mipcar

» CMF Member
Mighty I'm sure you'll have a great time with your car. It looks pretty good.

My secret wish if I ever had the money (which is unlikely now with the Triumph) would be to get a twin Turbo Supra or maybe a Mitsi GTO.

And of course a really hot Micra like the monster.
But I still reckon you'll be copper fodder now. ;-)

Mychael

CMF_2

» CMF Member
oh...cefiro. Haha,nice to see it's all been drif-to setup already. Ready to drift ,mighty!!

Btw,do u need to take the front/full cage off to get it register on road in ACT?

cisco

» CMF Member
So evade, you're definately selling up and getting a 200sx now :) ?

CMF_makes

» CMF Member
Congratulations Mighty, have fun with your new car !. Looks like a serious beast. A four door version of the Silvia... never seen one of those before. Did you end up selling 'mighty' to a good home and/or another site member ?.

Back