mighty cg13de for definate sale

cisco

» CMF Member
How about now!? :)

Damn no sleep all night literally.
Stupid cars. Just finished like 20 mins ago.
Had some dramas. Filler plug is completely locked tight. Get this - I literally twisted the drive of my 3/8" ratchet trying to get it off. Now my ratchet is stuffed! haha.

So after the whole car was back together, I had to fill the oil through the speedo drive. That was a chaos nightmare to get to again once it was all back together. I couldn't be bothered undoing all the cooler piping and crap again, so I did it the stupid hard way and got a million cuts up both arms heh.

The entire thing is back together now, haven't turned the key yet. I'm about to now. Please start and work and don't crunch or anything!!! arghf! scary..

Meatpie would be happy to know I'm sculling a bowl of miso soup right now. I guess its redbulls and a funny head for me tomorrow with no sleep.

cisco

» CMF Member
PS - I managed to get the whole gearbox into the car 100% by myself! It was a crazy task. Lucky for the lower control brace which I could use as a pivot. And I was using the jack underneath controlled by my feet to pump it up when I needed to support the gearbox.

Damn I'm glad all that crap is over. I'm literally stuffed.

mik

» CMF Member
haha i know exactly what you have gone through cisco! i got my gearbox in right now, only by myself too! oh my god what a crappy mess. my arms hurt, my fringers and arms are cut, i'm totally messed up with oil or blood. i'll take a shower now, hope i did everything right back too. cheers mate, hope our boxes will run :)

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
Had an offer from a Muzza for around $8,200...

But he really didn't look like he takes care of his cars so Mighty stays with me... for now.

As I said, he's not going to just anyone, and if he doesn't sell soon for what I want I don't know. Probably strip and return to stock.

Seano

mik

» CMF Member
Don't sell the car buddy! Trust me you will never sleep again right, and you will always be sad when you see a micra crusing by (which will not happen often in aussie, i know, but anyway)

CMF_Koguchi Power

» CMF Member
Hey man,

Give me a PM if you want to find some prices etc... I import cars direct from Japan and can get them at a very good rate as i cut all the middle men out...

You would have to get another micra as a second car tho...I got a 01" Mazda RX7 now aswell.. but still got a Micra its just that its sooo fun hehehe and fuel cost are skyrocketing..

D

Back