mighty cg13de for definate sale

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
Hi guys,

Now some of you may think not again, but its deadset this time. I feel I've outgrown the car and need a change. Don't get me wrong I love the car, but really want to try some different cars.

Here are the specs

Model: Series 2 LX
Transmission: 5MT
Engine: CG13DE
Kilometers: 145,xxx
Modifications:
[*] JUN Lightened Flywheel
[*] 2" Exhaust System with Lukey Muffler
[*] Hurricane Extractors
[*] GTiR AD22VF Brake Calipers
[*] DBA Slotted Discs
[*] EBC Greenstuffs Pads
[*] X-Racing Short Shift Kit
[*] Full Whiteline Kit (And some more, see details below)
[*] 15" Axis Mag-Lite Graphite Alloys
[*] Clear Side Repeators
[*] Kenwood KDC-8023 CD Player/Reciever
[*] Alpine MRD-M300 Monoblock Amplifier
[*] 2x 10" Pioneer VCCS Subwoofers
[*] Full Viper Alarm System With Remote Start (see details below)

Whiteline Components: Front/Rear Control Springs, Front/Rear Koni Adjustable Shock Absorbers, Heavy Duty Front Swaybar, Adjustable Rear Swaybar, Castor/Anti-Lift Kit, Camber Bolt Kit, Adjustable Panhard Rod, Adjustable Alloy Strut Brace, Alloy Lower Control Arm Brace, Shorter Bump Stop Kit, Adjustable Rear Trailing Arm.

Viper Alarm Components: Remote Start Alarm System With 2 Way LCD Pager, Battery Backup Siren, Digital Tilt/Motion Sensors, Stand Alone Microwave Sensor, Break Glass Sensor, Mini Piezo Siren, 2 Door Central Locking Kit.

This car is absolutely fantastic to drive. With the suspension and braking upgrades even a few seasoned race drivers have been very impressed with it. This car is a dream to drive daily, starting first time everytime and the engine's are bulletproof. Its also a very cheap car to own insurance wise and running costs wise. It has never once failed on me/my family and we've owned it since new (Got given to me)

Its been a great little car and I have most reciepts for parts/work and have a spreadsheet detailing all costs/modifications done to the car. Would love to keep the car, but I also want to try some different cars, and can't afford to keep both

I'm looking for AUS$8,500 ONO and am in no rush to sell.

I can be contacted on 0411488128 most times of the day, or you can send an email to [email protected].

Pics will be up shortly guys

Sean

cisco

» CMF Member
Oh no!

What happened to the plans of cracking 1:20 at Wakefield mate !?

Will be sad to see her go. But someone else will have a lot of fun with your car, its a good car.

Mallie, looks like its just down to you and me buddy in the ACT.

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
Well... A policeman saw my lack of interior... = major defect... being cleared on the weekend.

Pretty cluey guy I'll give him that.

Yeah cisco, I really do love the car but I also need to try some new things. I've always had a soft spot for dorifto

Still heading out to Wakefield tomorrow... Hopefully that should generate some interest.

P.S I saw JL driving last night but she snubbed me :p

Seano

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
Want to try out a Cefiro, Laurel, 180SX or S13

... Always loved the Cefiro and 4 doors comes in handy too

Yeah Matty, I knew you'd react that way. You guys are making me feel bad...

Sean

cisco

» CMF Member
Yes it will be sad for you to sell it, but I reckon you have to go and have a play around with other cars.

RWD drift machines are awesome fun. You need to do it when you're young and see how you like it and get it out of your system. You might go and do that and come back to a k11 later on.. Have fun and don't lose the ass end in your new RWD beast :)

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
Bahaha yeah I'll probably come crawling back, but its not like I'm going to disappear off the radar anyway... I'll just chuck a Brendo!!

Won't have my new car for a few months because I prefer to save up for it instead of getting finance...

Sean

cisco

» CMF Member
Sarah: stop trying to convince evade to do the same.! :)bahaha.

Bah pfft, I've had an S14, and I came back keener than ever :)

cisco

» CMF Member
Bah S14s kick S13s.

S13s are too generic. Every man and his dog drives one these days.

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
Nice ass

Attachments

• 625.jpg
    625.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 36

CMF_Alex_B

» CMF Member
awwe, this sucks, look at these nice pics i just found of us all together, sooo sad. but try out the dorifto's (when your on msn next i give you a link to an awesome drift video) - i'm guessing/hoping you'll do a cisco, and come back to the dark side, lol

Alex

Attachments

• 657.jpg
    657.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 37

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
Well no rush at all NotanotherSSS, but if you want I'd be happy to get any test you want done.

Argggg, its going to be hard to say goodbye... its like Mighty knows he's going so he's making driving it more enjoyable!!

Seano

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
Matty looks as special in that last pic as I do in the one in the other thread.

Hey eM! If Styln had kept her seatcovers on when jamm'n was sleeping over then Mighty wouldn't have been heartbroken!!

But in all seriousness, the car just seems to get more and more enjoyable to drive as I drive it now that I've decided to sell him. I'm really going to miss the car guys.

But the good news is!!!!! You're not getting rid of me that easy!! I'll still be here!

But yeah, if you could kindly please spread the word it would be greatly appreciated guys.

Sean

CMF_2

» CMF Member
Sad to hear that mighty.....but good luck with your drift machine and hope to see u one day in Oran park here for some D1 competition......... ;)
in case in need some help on drifting,i have some DVD's here from japan for beginner to expert levels.

CMF_NotAnotherSSS

» CMF Member
RWD micra haha!

I'm still a long way away from looking at purchasing a micra after recent happenings in my life with the sss pulsar i currently have.

Preferably i am searching for a super s - but i might be able to make an exception to keep mighty in the family!

CMF_Brendon

» CMF Member
seano mate. you are selling hey. when u get another car u are realy gonna miss the fuel economy of the micra, i know i am. instead of $35 to fill up now its $55. hehe but anyway. i was gonna give ya a ring but i figured this is free. hahaha.

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
Hey NotAnotherSSS...

As I said, no rush to sell but if you wanted to contact me I'm sure we could work out a deal. I'm happy to get any test you want done and by competent mechanics/engineers if you want.

As I said, more pics available on request, and car is now on other forums and also on www.carsales.com.au.

Car will be in the markets this weekend as well...

Sean

CMF_route

» CMF Member
Hey alex,
do you happen to have a bigger size picture of the two pics you posted ? wana use 'em as wallpaper :)

cisco

» CMF Member
I just had to vent. Its the hurt deep inside from mighty selling up his micra. No more fun cruising!

Damn we didn't really cruise enough now that I think of it. My car was always broken. muhahaha

Back