Midlands meet after JAE (August)

butta

Kicked in the Member
Anyone fancy a midlands meet in August some time? Obviously dudley would be great for me (to the direct west of birmingham) but i dont mind traveling to meet some of you guys (and gals):devil:

ps i cant go to JAE as ive got to work

i'm going to pop over in my k11. Just to get some inspiration mainly as i doupt i'll have had *any* work done on it by this point.

ok how about castlegate dudley (5 mins from m5 j2) cinema,bowling alley,arcade,food etc... and any sugetions of dates?

I'm well up for it.

Junction 9 of the m6 is perfect. A massive retail park right there in front of you when you come of, Pc world, NEXT, SCS, Burger king and Currys. Its absolutly huge.

Wont be able to make the 19th, shall be in Boston eating chillidogs and drinking weak beer at Redsox games lol.

I would love to go to a mids meet if one could be arranged? i dont mean to be rude but i tried to arrange one in this thread and was told one wold be arranged soon and nothing! so please please arrange a mids meet please!

I know of a gud general meet of a sunday.

Its at ASDA great bridge, not at all far from Junctions 10 and 9 of the M6 and West Bromwich Junction 1 on M5.

Loads of Random cars meet up here at about 7 and carries on till about 10.30.

http://www.multimap.com/maps/#t=l&map=52.53121,-2.03132|16|4&loc=GB:52.53121:-2.03132:16|DY4%207HW|DY4%207HW

http://www.multimap.com/maps/#t=l&map=52.5399,-2.0169|14|4&loc=GB:52.53121:-2.03132:16|DY4%207HW|DY4%207HW

i know asda gt bridge cruise it used to be full of a-holes a couple of years ago i guess that has changed now? but i want to meet some people off of here at a proper msc midlands meet!

richmicratwista is our rep but he hasnt got a micra any more so ???? if not you fancy meeting up for a pint the end of the month sonic? if you do send me a pm or post here and we can arrange our own mini meet!

Asda is pretty cool to be fair, mixed cruise groups up there now, you do get the odd idiot - like anywhere though to be honest.

richmicratwista is our rep but he hasnt got a micra any more so ???? if not you fancy meeting up for a pint the end of the month sonic? if you do send me a pm or post here and we can arrange our own mini meet!

I'm at the Rock cafe in Cannock tonight celebrating my nephew passing his bike test if you want to pop over Butta, any other members are also welcome.

Surely you guys can organise a meet together at somepoint. I would sort something out, but I'm heavily involved with work at the moment, so don't have much free time.

Kev

If someone wants to organise a meet you don't have to be a rep, the main role of the rep is to ensure meets are organised on a regular basis and obviously attend where possible, but that shouldn't stop any of you meeting up.

Kev

Sure we can find somone to organise and hold your hands on a day trip to the zoo lolol..

Back