Mids Meet Locations?

Cheef

Buy & Sell Member
Hey everyone ive not been on for while now, I just want to ask if anyone know's any good meet locations in the midlands area. Im thinking of having a joint meeting. Your suggestions then?

Okay i have a location people. iI anyone wants to do a joint meeting in Birmingham with some of the skyline boys and girls, let me know and ill arrange for next month. BTW This will be a general car meet and is not restricted to specific car's. If i can get some interest ill post up the location. CHEEF

Bump if anyones interested. Thank you.

Right then, i have more people from the skyline and supra side's just need as many of you good people :)

Nice, the meeting will be held at 1 wythall industrial estate. B47 6WG. From 9.30 to 16.30.
On the 11th of Jan 08. I want a nice display from you lot. :)

Anybody who wants to come to the meet on th 11th is very welcome! Hot & cold food and drinks stall, Tonnes of amazing cars and very good company. :)

If there's enough of our lads going, I'll pop along with a mate who's looking at buying a Skyline so he can have a chat with some of the Skyline guys too.

Right then ladies and gentlepeople the meet is stillon for the 11th @ Wythall. B47 6WG. Hope to meet and greet some of you, as well as checking out some amazing rides. :)

Well have to double check what I'm doing sunday mate as I'm in warrington on a course saturday ( leave mine at daft o clock drive 2 hours spend 10 in a classroom learning stuff then driving two houes back lol) will text you dude that ok?

Well have to double check what I'm doing sunday mate as I'm in warrington on a course saturday ( leave mine at daft o clock drive 2 hours spend 10 in a classroom learning stuff then driving two houes back lol) will text you dude that ok?

presume you mean me? lol yearh no worries.

Dan I can pick you up dude no worries I'm free sunday you do realise the meet starts at 9.30 AM judgeing by the 1st post?

Who else is going to this then?

Whoa not even ill be there @ 9:30, more like 10:30 - 11:00 ish. Not to worry too much as there is a hot and cold food & drinks stand there. cheers for the interest guys and i hope to meets some of you. :D

if my car makes it i will just look for any k10's :D would feel a bit intimidated if i was the only k10 and they were all slyines etc :D

ive put this up on AOC & NPOC to help the nissan count, hope you don't mind. cheers
david

No problem buddy. Thank you. :D

Location again: Wythall Green Way. Off Middle Lane. Postcode is B47 6WG.

Take care and wrap up warm too. CHEEF :grinning:

OMG!
I am so stoopid, i totally thought it was next sunday we meeting.
But just to comfirm its the 11th ? This sunday? :D

No worries James. Try to get there for 11 (ish). And dont worry about cleaning your car bud as its just too cold to do it yourself!!!

Tomorrow 11th @ Wythall B47 6WG :)

Back