york raceway 27th august

R

RIK

right..because we cant get 15 people to do the RR day and there arent many options of days left this year.i thought of this. http://www.york-raceway.co.uk/events.html the 27th of august (sunday)

we dont need to get x amount of people there and its cheap! also i dont think york is a busy dragstrip tbh so should get loads of runs :) and i think we need some 1/4 mile times this year

plenty of time to get time off work get money together ect....

if my car has some tuning parts on, im up for it.

be fun to see who i can and can't beat. Im gonna go down with 1 seat in lol :)

Ian said:
if my car has some tuning parts on, im up for it.

be fun to see who i can and can't beat. Im gonna go down with 1 seat in lol :)

do it with even if you have a standard engine mate..its all good fun

btw..put your name in the list only if you are DEFINITELY coming :)

yeah we went up the other week and i got 13 runs for 30 quid. its unbelievable fun and well worth the money. my bro took his 1.0 micra full of ice up and loved it.

to be honest though i think we should all go on a less busy day coz i would of though bank holiday would be packed.

sorry im being a complete arse, read the wrong bit, yeah the 27th looks like one of the best days to go. me and a few mates have been tryin to get up there sometime soon so this is perfect. ill try to get a few people of his club to go to.

yep i *may* turn up if my cars running ok, ill definatly have to put me steelies on and take as much stuff out the car as possible!

erm..has york raceway sorted the road into it? ive heard my car wont get over the potholes down there....

Back