micra vs corsa!!

so yeah just on my way home and a cors was being a d### and up my rear end then over took me so i droped a few gears and he just could not pull away from me!(on privet roads obvs :p)i was real shocked how well my 1l kept up with the 1.2:p how is that possible :p its amazing how well my baby handles after the trackings been done!:) i love my car :)shocks people when they think they can bully u :p :)

I get grief all the time from people like that. I used to fall for it.

Now? It doesn't bother me, I just get on with where I'm going.

Kids and their first cars ay.

I remember in my 1.0 K11 I was minding my own business in a 30mph zone...doin...oddly enough...30...and had a silly little cow in a similar aged corsa...3 inches from my bumper <_<

when the road turns into a national limit (single 60mph not dual 70mph) she decided that she didn't want to be stuck behind someone that does the limit and opted to go for a stupid overtake...of course i'm already getting upto 55 by the time she's just about level with me...there's a car coming the other way...flashing it's lights at her...I'm now doing 60...and she just gets past before the car coming head on passes us....what a douche bag LOL
i was then still just behind her when we both got stuck at the next 3 red lights! her stupidity just got her to the red light 2 car lengths ahead of when she would have XD

I love embarassing people in My micra...cracks me up ;)
I never break the speed limit...I'm such a goody 2 shoes however...I will acelerate via mach 2 to get to the speed limit ^_^
...you know you're cars better than theirs..they just can't handle the envy! :p

Had a smug git stuck up behind me along a road i know pretty well so put the shoe down in the bends, it showed he was trying but couldn't overtake me..... until i got to a relatively straight piece of road lol

Sent from... My phone

bloody Beemerz.... LOL

was sat at a set of lights once, again in my good ol' K11, that are turn left or turn right only...next to a citroen saxo VTR...in bright yellow with speakers blowin' and engine revving full of...what can only be described as over enthused youfz...inchin' forward sat on his brakes...twitchin' ...lookin; at me...like i'm about to get thrashed, being egged on by all his matie boys!

lights change..I'm off...Him?....stalled it ROTFL!!! XD
definitely compensating for somthing some of these plebs are :p

mitsubishi l200 tryed to stop me overtaking but had none of it and kept me foot ono the floor next thing i know hes gone lol

A 1.2 corsa from early 90s has 44hp, micra 1.0 has 55hp! :) simple math! ;)

Yep Sandras is a 1.2 and has 44 and mine is a 1.0 and has 59hp (i think). Her top end is higher than mine but slower to get there. Corsa C's are dead slow. When you put your foot down, it takes about 2 seconds to register!

Back