Micra Turbo

Paul Smith

Site Supporter
Hi,

Not sure if its any good, someone may be interested

ebay

[ebay]220419500750[/ebay]

My opinion could do with some bigger and better pics of the engine bay, and possibly a bit more info on engine work carried out.

Different though, not seen it before which is always refreshing

Tack box imo. That the kit off and get rid of all traces of the interior styling currently going on and redo it nice a subtle maybe a front lip and coilovers

Look past the badly modified bodywork, and what you have is an engine set up for a turbo thats already been built... Assuming the seller is lying.

1.3 crank and up the fuel pressure to keep the current map and you could see 160bhp no doubt.

i agree with ian, surely it wouldnt take much to turn it back to a subtly modified micra and uve already got a decent turbo setup, again as ian said aslong as the seller isnt lying!

Get some intense blue facelift bumpers on, mesh the bonnet grilles, rip out the interior, put back what doesnt make you wanna boke, sell the ready made install for a good price and admire. (Y)

Look past the badly modified bodywork, and what you have is an engine set up for a turbo thats already been built... Assuming the seller is lying.

1.3 crank and up the fuel pressure to keep the current map and you could see 160bhp no doubt.

Say it would be a bit more than that involved mate,injectors and get her mapped, this turning up the fuel pressure malarky is useless you only flooding with fuel it down low rpm. It'll work your way but you wont get the full potential from the engine

Say it would be a bit more than that involved mate,injectors and get her mapped, this turning up the fuel pressure malarky is useless you only flooding with fuel it down low rpm. It'll work your way but you wont get the full potential from the engine

i was under the imperssion the CG10 and 13 injectors were the same. You wouldnt get full potential, but it would be a cheap way to get some fun though.

IT IS MY ENGINE!!!!!!!

I can tell because:

1. My car was the only 998c micra alan jefrreys did 2 years ago
2. The heatsheild and throttle bodie pipe are both exactly the same as mine
3. The same G-reddy e-manage ecu is used

Ive emailed the guy questions that only i can know about the engine and see what his response is.

PLEASE BE WARNED.....HE IS ADVERTISING IT WITH FORGED INTERNALS AND PUTTING OUT 135.BHP

when we built it we used CG13DE pistons and it made 123.5 HP

IT IS MY ENGINE!!!!!!!

I can tell because:

1. My car was the only 998c micra alan jefrreys did 2 years ago
2. The heatsheild and throttle bodie pipe are both exactly the same as mine
3. The same G-reddy e-manage ecu is used

Ive emailed the guy questions that only i can know about the engine and see what his response is.

PLEASE BE WARNED.....HE IS ADVERTISING IT WITH FORGED INTERNALS AND PUTTING OUT 135.BHP

when we built it we used CG13DE pistons and it made 123.5 HP

Good to know man(Y)

Back