Micra Trim Items for Sale

CMF_nzallblacks1

» CMF Member
Hi,

I'll be bringing these items in from Japan, and I'm just trying to gauge interest with people on the site.

The items are prices are as follows.

PM if you are interested and I'll reserve a set.

I will be following up with more items if interest is high.

Thanks.

CMF_nzallblacks1

» CMF Member
1. Cupholders/Storage

$95

Attachments

• 19588.jpg
    19588.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 25

CMF_Tony

» CMF Member
Hey mate welcome to the site! If you can get the later model rear lights (bubble) myself and probably others would buy them. If you can pm me with a price.

Attachments

• 19594.jpg
    19594.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 28

CMF_GTRHOLIC

» CMF Member
Hi, few words of advice from someone that has bought over heaps of micra stuff from japan. dont bother bringing the stalk conversions over. i have one thats sitting in my garage. i dont think i could GIVE it away! dont bring over super s clusters either. they are yazaki meters and not vdo, therefore dont just bolt in. the tail lights might need some rewiring as well. The cup holder/ashtray thingy needs extra brackets that arent shown in the picture im pretty sure, so make sure they are all there so that you dont have a hard time selling it.

CMF_nzallblacks1

» CMF Member
yeah, what exactly is the problem with the stalk conversions?

just so i know before i bring some back..

I've received quite a few requests for the rear lights that tony posted, so i'll see if i can source some tonight and get back to you all with a price.

thanks.

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
Completely different steering column. If you want to bring the stalks over, bring the steering columns with them (thats assuming they will fit..!!!)

Then all you have to do is figure out the wiring.

And with the tailights - they HAVE to have the light plugs and the light loom with them. Otherwise you'll find yourself with some absolutely useless (but pretty) lights.

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
I'm also interested in the dash tray... but $95 is a bit too much

If you can't get one of those then I'll take the cup holder but again the price is too high

When will they be available?

Sean

CMF_makes

» CMF Member
Hi Nzallblacks1,

I am also interested in the "pull-out" cupholder.

In my opinion $95 is a realistic price for this rare item unobtainable in Australia if everything required for installation is included.

Thanks

cisco

» CMF Member
There is a bit of bull**** floating around in this thread.

Yom, the steering columns are identical. I installed a Japanese power steering entire system into my 2nd micra (White Knight) and we ended up pulling out both the aussie/UK column and the Japanese column at the same time. Identical, identical spline on the end, identical mounting points and everything. We didn't need to pull the factory column out at all.

The pull-out cupholder also bolts straight onto the aussie/UK micras no problems at all. You just need to get that outer trim cover thing with it, but he's included that in the photo, so that's everything you need. It fits perfect. No problems at all.

But I agree that there are electrical plug issues between aussie/UK and Japanese parts. I.e. gauge clusters don't fit, the buttons like the rear demister buttons are completely different plugs, and I would be very surprised and impressed if the stalk conversion plugged in perfectly and just worked. I wouldn't think so, but hey someone should try it and see.

$95 for the cupholders. Well personally I think its fair. It wastes a lot of someone's time to bother to get all this stuff yourself. Its not easy, you either need a good contact who can speak both languages or you can yourself, or you need to go to Japan, in which case you probably still need a contact anyway. To get that kind of stuff, it has probably cost you air plane tickes, time, effort. And you're bothering to do it all anyway. You definately wouldn't want to do all that stuffing around, pay for shipping, take the risk that the items are lost of old and brittle or anything and just end up charging someone $50 to come along and scab it off you after all that hassle. Worth every bit of $95 in my opinion because its a big deal to get rare stuff like that over into an isolated country.. If you go to Japan yourself, you can pick all those dash trays up for about $10 each, but its a major operation and for the time and effort involved, its definitely worth selling for $95.

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
You serious cisco? Your micra indicator cradles bolted striaght on?

The JDM and the UKDM indicator stalk thingos are completely different. The JDM is an all in one unit thats held on by screws and the UKDM has little cradles to hold the stalks and is clipped on... Hmm Might have to experiment again.

Attachments

• 19630.jpg
    19630.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 22

CMF_nzallblacks1

» CMF Member
Hi,

I think I've sourced some rear 'bubble' style lights, but the price will probably be closer to $200, because they are later and I've had a bit of a hard time finding them.

If you're still interested, let me know.

thanks.

Attachments

• 19633.jpg
    19633.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 18

CMF_micrat

» CMF Member
I would also be intersted in getting another set of bubble lights to go in my other micra, I already have them in one and they cost me $320 new from nissan, $200 sounds much better to me.
I don't know if they are available in japan, but I know the late taiwan K11 has has door mirrors with side repeaters/indicators built in. If these are available I would be interested in a pair of these too.

Attachments

• 19638.jpg
    19638.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 26

cisco

» CMF Member
Nah Yom, I never did any indicator conversion.

I was just saying the columns are the same.

Attachments

• 19639.jpg
    19639.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 27

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
cisco WROTE:

"Nah Yom, I never did any indicator conversion.<BR><BR>I was just saying the columns are the same.
Cisco I was just at GTRHOLIC's micra gear filled garage and he has a completely bare UK micra steering column and we tried to put his JDM indicator stalk unit onto it.

It fits fine (all the original micra stalk cradles had been removed). HOWEVER a bracket will need to be welded onto the UK made column to allow the japanese indicator stalk to be screwed on.

Also all the plugs are completely different and the JDM stalks will be complete rubbish unless you have the approrpiate loom plugs. The micra's plugs arent even close to fitting.

Mabye it changes for various model revisions and facelifts. GTRHOLIC's indicator stalk is a fancy late model one (it has really smooth operation like the s2 ukdm micra stalks) and also has a small fog light switch integrated onto the indicator side. Pretty cool.

CMF_nzallblacks1

» CMF Member
Just before i bring some stuff back, i found a few pairs of these and was wondering if anyone is interested.

Power Mirrors to fit K11. $225/pair (approx.)

Attachments

• 19827.jpg
    19827.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 28

CMF_nzallblacks1

» CMF Member
hi,

Just shipped the order from Japan, goods will be arriving in two weeks time. I will message the people who expressed interest when they arrive, and then put the leftovers on here.

Prices are:

Storage bin cupholders: $95
Push-out cupholders: $95
Set of rear bubble lights: $225
Indicator conversion stalks: $120

and some one-off goods as well.

thanks.

Back