Few items for sale

Alienfish360

Awesome Dawson
Ok got quite a few items for sale. All car parts are for K11

Reinforced parcel shelf (iron bar pop riveted across) holes for 6*9s cut and has the slot for the high level break light - £offers

Nintendo DS Unit
2-Pin Charger
Official Case
Spare Stylus
Wrist Strap
Mario 64DS
Ridge Racer DS
The Urbz
Rayman DS

near enough as new, no real marks. No packaging unfortunately.
looking around £120 ono

Archery equipment
------------------
10 Easton X-Cel Carbon arrows
Win and Win Winact 2004 25" (Set up ready to shoot with magnetic arrow rest, pressure button, and set up, with bow string)
Win & Win Challenger limbs (think they're 34lbs or 36lbs draw weight will confirm later)
Finger tab
Beiser arm guard
Sight
Clicker
Case with all necessary slots
Bow Stringer other necessary sundry items
Long rod
V-Bar
Short rods

Looking for around £150ono for everything, can be set up and shot with no further required setting.

Can sell seperately ask for details on individual items.

Also have another riser
Hoyt Gold Medalist 25" Riser (few scratches) which I'll sell individually for around £50ono

Can get photos and more detailed descriptions if required

PC Bits
-------
Jeantech Light Fusion ATX case with 2 clear side panels and LED Fans with 300W Power Supply
£60

XFX Mach4 motherboard for AMD cpu (currently installed into the case but can seperate and still have box and packaging with manuals and CD's)
Supports Socket A CPU's such as AMD Atholn XP, Athlon and Duron Processors, Will NOT take the AMD 64
3 184-pin DDR DIMM sockets with support single or double sided PC2100(DDR66), PC2700(DDR333), or PC3200(DDR400)
Five PCI slots and one 8x/4x AGP slot
Onboard Audio (MS DirectSound/DirectSound 3D, and AC'97 6 channel
On board LAN 10/100M
FSB clock is 200/266/333/400MH\
DMI (Desktop Management Interface)
WOL (Wake-on-LAN)
6 USB2 connectors
£30

As I say all instructions are included

SOLD----------------

There's a graphics card in the case (Think it's Sapphire Radeon 9800 Pro 128mb) not sure what's in it will check it out later. Will throw this in for free if you buy it all together.

SOLD----------------

All brand NEW NEVER been used, for project that never really got off the ground.

Collection preferable but can deliver to North West for Petrol Money, or can meet mid-way.

At a WA5 post code

Cheers

Will get it out when I get in from College tomorrow, and post the specs up, then will give you a price if I can get a new price or you're free to make an offer

if kristian dosnt have the gfx card then i may be interested.. :) my card is starting to complain about all the abuse i throw at it..lol..
Owen

Everything still for sale.

Also still have a Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS Unit
2-Pin Charger
Official Case
Spare Stylus
Wrist Strap
Mario 64DS
Ridge Racer DS
The Urbz
Rayman DS

near enough as new, no real marks. No packaging unfortunately.
looking around £120 ono

would prefer not to sell seperate, though would be looking around £15ono I also happen to have the case for this too

Nice one Goldstar!

Back