2 Items for sale, brand new!!

Bmx_Bandit

Ex. Club Member
Hi all,

I have a 5zigen rear exhaust can for sale. It's brand new, and is the Cannon N1 style, slash cut. £50.00 ono delivered. This will fit any car but will need to be welded up to your existing system.

I also have a brand new set of Voigtland lowering springs for the 160 SR for sale. They may fit other K12 models but you would have to check.
These are good springs and German TUV approved to work with OE shocks. None of the cheap rubbish ebay springs.
£160.00 delivered in the UK ono.

Just pm me if your interested,or post on here.Will accept Paypal payment.

Thanks guys.

*needpics*

possably intrested in the back box, (if it will fit under my bumper with it being a slash cut zort) what size is it 4"?

Yeah, i know but i have just decided to sell the stuff, springs all look the same anyway.

The zorst is a 3.5" nothing silly big. il put a pic up tomorrow. :)

have you installed these springs on your 160SR?
is it a lower ride? i wouldn't want to mess with the balancing of the standard springs personally.

No they are brand new. They are designed to work with OE shocks, and yes it will give a lower ride as they are lowering springs.

Here are pics of the muffler, let me know whose interested.

Cheers all. :)

Attachments

• zorst1.jpg
    zorst1.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 162
  • zorst 2.jpg
    zorst 2.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 167
  • zorst 3.jpg
    zorst 3.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 184
  • zorst 4.jpg
    zorst 4.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 173
  • zorst 5.jpg
    zorst 5.jpg
    181.2 KB · Views: 167
edit: after today ill not be online until wednesday, so im posting now to say im making a DEFINATE offer of £50 delivered. ill reply soon as i get back online, unless you reply this afternoon.

thanks.

tom.

i have no pm abilities

sending email now.

says email failed to deliver? can you email me on the above address please dude. sorry to be an arse lol ill reply wednesday when im back online. ta. tom.

ill definatley buy it, but ii,ve had no email mate? try again on [email protected] asap ta

edit: i wont be online til saturday now, if you mail me a phone number or address ill sort out a cheque for you as not had your mail yet. i DEFINATELY want this, but i guess your like me and dont get online much. mail me.

cheers, tommo.

cheque was posted this morning simon, excuse the stamp, i had to but a pack of limited edition 1st class lol

sorry manloonw

Back