indicator stalks.

Attachments

• 20543.jpg
    20543.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 29

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
chippo WROTE:

"I'm interested in a set of Lights! Where do you get the wiring loom from though? Plus there is some sort of sealent that is needed yeah?

Don't pay more than $150 for the lights if they dont have the complete looms.

New looms for the bubble lights HAVE to be purchased from nissan - there's no other plug socket like them in australia. I'm 100% of this as I tried to find them.

New looms for the bubble lights can be purchased for around $35 each. PM site member Tony for the part number. :)

CMF_nzallblacks1

» CMF Member
hi,

the lights have wiring looms and sealant included, so no further purchases needed!

I have in stock:

2 x storage cupholders (to fit on top of dash) $125
2 x right hand indicator conversion stalks $85
6 x pair of rear bubble lights $220
1 x pair of 25mm rear wheel spacers $110
1 x 5pc set of as new geniune nissan micra carpet set (grey) $80

pictures will follow.

CMF_Pyro

» CMF Member
Does anyone know if the cupholder and bracket as shown in the picture above, fits both pre and facelift k11's? Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

CMF_Tony

» CMF Member
My mats arrived today,And i must say they look great. Sure are worth the money and where delivered very fast,Thanks heaps and make sure you let us no when you get your new parts.

Many Thanks,
]
Tony

CMF_david (2)

» CMF Member
Does anybody have a picture of a pullout cupholder that is fitted in the car? Do you still have nearly the same amount of room in the bottom slot? Does anybody know if you can get one that slots in where the ashtray is?

you don't have as much space with the cupholder... basically the whole right side of the space is taken up by the holder, with a small bit underneath still available, but totally useless as you can't stick your hand in there. there are no cupholders available for the ashtray.... that i'm aware of. the holder that was for sale here actually works quite well.

Back