complete a/c = $old

will update with more parts as i find them, prices are ono

can contact me through
email: crzie at hotmail . com
or pm me

CMF_lam.666

» CMF Member
yeah in nsw

will definately have to get the seat couriered down, the workshop that did the rails didnt do a good job, it works and holds the chair but you may need to get them fixed up a bit.

the shell is straight and in good condition, when i got the car under the rear where the suspension and beam is doesnt look like it was put back properly, but i could rip off the wrecks rear and give it to you as spares, could you sus out transport?

i'll try and get pics later today, and try and get some postage costs as well

can i get both your suburbs and postcodes

thanx

CMF_lam.666

» CMF Member
just noticed today a hole in the a pillar frame, im not sure what its doing there but its there

there's also rust on the rear hatch bubbling up, but i can supply a spare rear hatch

micra.jas i'll most likely try and sell the brakes and discs locally

i won't be parting anything from the wreck until the good shell is sold

this is what the wheels look like on cisco's old car

they do have a small amount of gutter rash on them

CMF_nippon

» CMF Member
lam.666 WROTE:

"price drop on the A/C<BR>

m really interested in the a/c.How much is it now?Will it be a straight on fit?Will it fit 95 model super s?i m in melborne.can you ship it?

CMF_lam.666

» CMF Member
price is posted in the first post, should fit straight on, comes with all the bits, i'll only sus out postage if your definately interested PM me with your details if you are

CMF_nippon

» CMF Member
lam.666 WROTE:

"price is posted in the first post, should fit straight on, comes with all the bits, i'll only sus out postage if your definately interested PM me with your details if you are

The price was mentioned for $200.N you have also mentioned, it has dropped.hw much is it now?Do you think it can be easily installed by myself or do i have to bring to a workshop?Will it be possible to show some pics please.Thank you.

Back