Super S Micra For Sale...

CMF_nsm

» CMF Member
Hey All...

Just wondering if there would be any interest if i advertised Seans Ex Micra for sale...I have recently picked it up,but due to changed circumstances, i am thinking of moving it on...The car is immacculate mechanically,has very cold air con,log books,all original except for a CD player,body is in average condition...very small scrape on right hand rear...a few shopping bumps here and there,and a few scratches her and there...Its a 1995 model,Green in colour,has KYB shocks and Lovell's springs installed...Drove it back from Canberra and it did not miss a beat even with the air on all the way home...Any interest,either pm me or call...0411 600005...

nick...

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
I miss how quiet it is compared to the Z already...

As mentioned Nick, I've already contacted those who were interested but missed out and forwarded on your details already (except Cactus who pre-empted it).

If you need any more info just let me know.

Cheers,

Sean

CMF_nsm

» CMF Member
much appreciated...will get a quote on freight also...if there is anyone from your way that buys the micra,mite be able to sort out getting your wheels are tyres down to you....just a thought!!!!

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
Comments from my for sale ad:

Has all of the usual Super S features:
-AIRCONDITIONING
-Sunroof
-ABS
-4 Wheel disc brakes
-60/40 Split fold rear seats
-Full Service History from brand spanking new, servicing completed by myself apart from major services which were done at a qualified mechanic (with receipts) (has been serviced every 5000km since I've owned it)
-ALL receipts for EVERYTHING spent on the car since brand spanking new
-~180,000 km's on it at the moment, had service 500km ago
-Original Micra Floors mats with locking clasps for driver and passenger (rare)
-ACT registration until Feb 2009

Only modifications are:
-Sony Cd player with front AUX input (for mp3 player etc)
-Clear side blinkers
-KYB shocks and lowered springs

Tyres are 80%, as are brakes as they were done at the same time (at last service). AC is icy cold.

There is damage to the RHS rear quarter panel. It happened when someone decided they needed to nudge my car to get into a parking. Apart from that there are the usual rattles that come with a car of this age.

Engine is healthy and has never missed a beat. Gearbox is fine and makes no noises although the clutch cable could do with a replacement. Interior is in fantastic condition and paint (apart from the damage) is in very reasonable condition.

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
It took me all of a week to get this thing sold, in fact it sold within the first 2 days and now this?

Surely those who I've passed on have been contacting you Nick!

Sean

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
If anyone from Canberra/Queanbeyan buys it would you be able to do me a hugggge favour and bring back some wheels?

I'll be sure to include a pack 'o yer favourite beverages or some $ :)

Sean

CMF_nsm

» CMF Member
hey sean...

$33.00 each tyre/wheel in freight....heres hoping someone your way picks up the micra....might have to be a friend/buddy/pal kinda thing,lol......

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
I'll try sort it out mate, there's 4 wheels to bring back. Two stocko 300ZX and two cracked Modena's.

Cheers mate - contact me on 0411488128 and we'll talk about it more

P.S - Check your email Nick.

Sean

Back