Micra Super S For Sale....Series II

CMF_nsm

» CMF Member
Hey all...

Just thought i'd make the ad a bit easier to read instead of scrolling down...

Series II,1997 model,air con,pwr steer,air bag,ABS,CD player,central locking,factory 6 speakers,log books,new gearbox with flywheel,clutch and rear main seal,near new tyres...Price $3800.00...Any queries you can call me on 0411 600005...

Attachments

• 31814.jpg
    31814.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 25

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
Underbonnet and possibly undercar pics? Underbody - in particular the radiator support panel.. most of them have rust so dont worry about scaring off any buyers. What KM on the clock? No major history? Any logbooks?

Lacking this sort of information scares off potential buyers I reckon. Best to just be honest with these sort of cars

CMF_nsm

» CMF Member
Hey all...

We are dropping the price of our beloved Micra Super S to $3500.00...(Where can you find a Super S so cheap)...Need to sell as it is too small for us...No offers or haggling...We are after a quick GENUINE sale...First in best dressed...

Regards..

Nick

CMF_Touge Tune

» CMF Member
Nick,

So is it still unregistered, interstate car (not NSW) and no rego papers at all? Just want to have that clarified so that I have an idea on what it will cost on top of your price to get it registered in NSW.

Ben

Back