Micra Super S For Sale....

CMF_nsm

» CMF Member
Dont know if i have made up my mind completely,but was wondering if anyone would be interested in buying a Micra Super S...1997 model,air con,pwr steer,airbag,central locking,cd player,no mods....obviously a rare car...has books. It will need a gearbox and a clutch(i will supply clutch)...still driveable but slipping...will also need Rego...
" ANY OFFERS" ????

Nick...

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
What KM on odometer? How many owners? What colour? How's it been looked after?

I'll give ya $3000 unregistered and unseen. Don't need clutch. I'll come down and get it from you. No hassles with change of rego etc...

CMF_nsm

» CMF Member
Hey yom...

Red in colour...Looked after fairly will...bit of fade on rear bumper...i am third owner...just a few shopping carpark marks{nothing major}...and just to let you know you are not far off what i was looking for price wise....hope this helps...

Nick

CMF_maat

» CMF Member
nsm WROTE:

"Hey yom...<BR><BR>Red in colour...Looked after fairly will...bit of fade on rear bumper...i am third owner...just a few shopping carpark marks{nothing major}...and just to let you know you are not far off what i was looking for price wise....hope this helps...<BR><BR>Nick

riiite on tom

CMF_nsm

» CMF Member
Hey all...

Car is driveable...Gearbox is a bit noisy...clutch is slipping...
Price wise the first in with $3500.00 gets it...or $3400.00 without a clutch.....Dont forget it is a Series 2 and they are becomming rare with no mods...everything works as it should {just a shame about the box and clutch}...

Nick...

CMF_Touge Tune

» CMF Member
nsm WROTE:

" Hey all...

Car is driveable...Gearbox is a bit noisy...clutch is slipping...

Price wise the first in with $3500.00 gets it...or $3400.00 without a clutch.....Dont forget it is a Series 2 and they are becomming rare with no mods...everything works as it should {just a shame about the box and clutch}...

Nick...

Nick,

I'm interested in having a look......can we meet up?

Ben

CMF_ed.

» CMF Member
Touge Tune WROTE:

"ed. WROTE:<BR><BR>"
Touge Tune WROTE:<BR><BR><BR><BR>"At 3K is the car drivable? I'm in Sydney and might be interested.<BR>"</DIV><BR><BR><BR><BR>Ben?<BR><BR>I got gearbox and spare clutch ;)<BR><BR>"</DIV><BR><BR>Yes, Its Ben here. Just bought a Micra as a run around car. Ed? Do I know you? :)<BR><BR>

I used to drive a neon :p

CMF_Touge Tune

» CMF Member
ed. WROTE:

"Touge Tune WROTE:

"ed. WROTE:

"

Touge Tune WROTE:

"At 3K is the car drivable? I'm in Sydney and might be interested.
"</div>

Ben?

I got gearbox and spare clutch ;)

"</div>

Yes, Its Ben here. Just bought a Micra as a run around car. Ed? Do I know you? :)

"</div>

I used to drive a neon :p

Ed Hor! wtf are you doing on a Micra forum? We gotta catch up!

Back