Micra SR black

Darlo Neal

Ex. Club Member
Well, i'm thinking about selling up as I want something newer and bigger.
Nissan Micra SR 1.3 16v
3 Owners (including me)
77ish k miles
Everything standard except Powerflow stainless steel decat exhaust up to the manifold.
Drilled airbox (found this increased the performance rather well)
Clear side repeaters
Alloy wheels
CD player
Good condition for age
2 new front tyres, back are still decent
new distributor cap fitted 5000 miles ago
spark plugs changed about 600 miles ago

Bad points:
Needs a sill on drivers side as the jack went through it.
Temperature gauge doesnt work (always on top, its been like this since I got it)
Grill needs finishing off, I was going to open mouth it, still might possibly before sale.
Small scuff on rear bumper

I'll post some pictures when I get some time in the morning

Open to sensible offers

750 quid? i dont know what your looking for, sounds nice though mate.

are you mental, it has a colossal hole in the sill where the jack went through, not to mention any other lovely rust treats,

and as for mot, well thats out the window, if traffic police stopped you and decided to have a wee looksy around they would pg9 this sucker, which means they would remove it from the road or get you to re-mot in which case it would fail

it worth scrap value,in which case id be willing to offer £150

yea i havent tried selling it yet tbh, was just getting people interested but im needing a van now so it is... ill get some pics up possibly sunday

yea i havent tried selling it yet tbh, was just getting people interested but im needing a van now so it is... ill get some pics up possibly sunday

ive got a t-reg fiesta 1.8D van (white), 93k, 15" TSW alloys all good tyres, includes the rear seats (fold up from the floor like the in the car) bit scruffy needs a wash/wax, came off the road earlier in the year when the tax ran out, mot has expired now, but dosent need any work ;)

cambelt/filters etc changed 4k miles ago...

fancy a swap? lol

Back