Black Micra super

gtsnissanb

Official MSC Trader
Right very soon I'm going to have to make this decision as I'm getting a works van which I'm allowed to use for a run around so the Micra is kind of redundant :( I've already got an impreza and 200sx and soon getting an rx8 in about 2 months time, so there really is no point in me keeping it :(
Was going to let the mrs have it once she passed her test but she will have the impreza
So on to the details
J reg Micra K10 1000cc super
Comes with green super interior
Black dash all regular super bits
Cd player
Mods
Back box that came with the car, I never liked it always intended to het a hyper muffler on it but never got round to it, snapped it's rubber mount the other day so is now using tie wraps to hold the bracket
Boot has the pulsar gtir boot trim there, just needs finishing off ie I've filled the gaps with foam just needs skimming over with filler and paint again something I would do myself if I keep it as I was repainting the whole car
Rear arches cut out wider ones fitted, ideally needs more cutting off under the extensions as my big wheels still rubbed

That's it for what I've done to it
Included with car
Full foha body kit and twin spoiler and spare super s arches and skirts and the two front wide arches I haven't yet fitted
MA12 engine currently has the head off as i was giving it a refresh ie cambelt, waterpump, head gasket none of these parts I suspected as blown just wanted all new bits before I fitted it!
Has flywheel and clutch attached
CG10 5 speed box
T3 turbo

Bad bits off the car
Rust on the front wing
Few little dents
The body work I've started but havent finished as mentioned above
No MOT and tax runs out this week I was taking it off the road to get it all done I don't think it will need much to get through MOT but haven't really checked
Starter motor sometimes grinds but I will include a starter motor
Lowered by an unknown amount by previous owner

Car runs lovely drives well

If it doesn't go on here I will sell it on eBay in a couple of weeks

Open to offers
Looking for around
£600 Ono

Before anyone asks I am not breaking it, as if I sold bits then decided I wanted to finish it I'd be annoyed I'd sold bits I needed, so if it all doesn't go, none goes :)
The price seems fairly high but you have to remember the parts that are included, and the price is open to offers

Right the car will be staying on here for sale w/o mid spoiler, if someone makes me a good offer then I'll consider it! but I am currently going to finish what i started basically get the kit on, wheels, etc and then see how I feel, the mrs will probably use it until she can be trusted with the rx8 :)

Back